Bio of Shizuka

Here's the detail about Shizuka...

Senju Shizuka (character)

Information

Alias/Title(s): Team 14's Big Sis

Birthdate: January 1st

Gender: Female

Age: Part 1 - 17

Height: 165 cm

Blood Type: B -

Classification: Medical-nin, Sensor Type

Occupation: None

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Team: Team 14 / Team Kakashi

Clan: Senju Clan

Rank: Part 1 - Jonin

Ranking Each Age: 11 (genin), 13 (chunin), 16 (jonin)

Relationship: Unnamed Parents (deceased), Senju Tobirama (great-grandfather; deceased), Senju Tsunade (cousin), Uchiha Raiden (boyfriend)

Nature Type: Water Release (affinity), Earth Release, Wind Release, Yang Release

Appearance

Unlike most Senju, like her great-grandfather, Shizuka have a rare silverish white hair long until reaching her waist along with light red eyes. Though she does not have the red marking at her face the same way Tobirama does.

As a genin, her attires are light grey shirt, blue shorts with weapon pouch at the back of her waist, a pair of blue saddles. Her hair is shorter as a genin, and she have her Konoha headband at her forehead.

As a chunin, her attires are light grey with long blue gloves that slightly show her navel, black pants with her weapon pouch at the back of her waist, and a pair of black high heel saddles. Her hair grew longer to her shoulder, and her Konoha headband tied around her waist like a belt.

As a jonin, her attires are black shirt-skirt with high collar and long sleeve, a pair of fingerless gloves, weapon pouch at the back of her waist, and long black high-heel saddles. She have her Konoha headband tied around her waist like a belt.

Personality

Shizuka is a kuudere, a girl with few words but have a lot of personality. She have few friends because of her quiet side, but have a number of friends herself. But despite her quiet personality, Shizuka is "bold, confident and strong" girl. After growing up, Shizuka starting to talk much more than before.

After becoming graduating, Shizuka still a girl with few words but able to talk finely with Arashi and Raiden. She respect her teammates and cares for them, but would scold Arashi if he show idiotic side. Shizuka respect Kakashi as a teacher as he willingly give her and Arashi a huge first step despite still a genin.

Shizuka barely know her parents and know they died during a mission when she was little, but she still love and fond of them. However, Shizuka have a strain relationship with her cousin, Senju Tsunade. This is because Tsunade left Shizuka to fend on her own, even without thinking what will happen to her despite she supposed to be under her custody. And because of that, Shizuka always called Tsunade as "grandma" or "old lady," showing her the least respect even if she was the Fifth Hokage.

Growing closer to her teammates, Shizuka view Arashi as a brother figure, Kakashi as a father figure, and grew a feeling toward Raiden. This makes it clear Shizuka is quite opposite  of Tobirama; while her great-grandfather afraid of Uchiha, she is in love with an Uchiha. If Arashi and Raiden ever cause trouble, Shizuka always be the one who scold them.

History

Shizuka is the descendent of the Second Hokage, Senju Tobirama. Sometime in her life, she just have usual average life until the day her parents died in a mission. Tsunade was supposed to be the one to take her into custody, but she disappeared before it happens, leading Shizuka to live on her own and it started the strain relationship with her aunt.

Shizuka enroll into the ninja academy, and become another top student like Raiden and Itachi in just short time. Her skill was recognize by the school and many have high expectations toward her. After graduating, Shizuka team up with Arashi and Raiden under the newly returned jonin, Hatake Kakashi. He give them a huge first step but felt impressed by their skills.

After become a chunin, Shizuka get more acknowledgement and viewed as another genius similar to the time at the academy. It takes three years for her and Arashi to become a jonin, and catch up with Raiden before Raiden take charge of the team. But Kakashi predicted that Arashi and Shizuka will get farther with Raiden.

Skill & Abilities

Aside born in Senju Clan, Shizuka is born talented and have quite large amount of chakra. With Water Release is her affinity, Shizuka also have Earth Release and Wind Release. Though she able to use Wind Release once being trained by Raiden. Being a sensory type, Shizuka can sense chakra from certain distance.

Ninjutsu

Shizuka is very talented in ninjutsu, and allow her to use different kind of ninjutsu due to her fine chakra control. She have some medical ninjutsu skill, but it is very poor that only able to heal some gaze or minor wounds.

Genjutsu

Shizuka have some talent with genjutsu, but have more better way in dispel the genjutsu that casting it.

Taijutsu

Despite her body structure, Shizuka is skillful in taijutsu with considerable level of strength. She take on multiple opponents at once, even doing it barehands. She is an even better taijutsu fighter than Raiden, but slower compare to Arashi.

Nature Transformation

Shizuka have three different element; water as her affinity along earth and wind. able to use water release jutsu since young age before she eventually learn earth release before become talented with it in short term. She also have the Yang Release ability. Raiden taught Shizuka wind release when she discovered her third element was wind, which hard to control at first before she eventually mastered it as well.

Trivia

• Shizuka is the oldest in the team, being her the first, Arashi the second oldest and Raiden the youngest one.

• She wish to fight either Senju Hashirama or Senju Tobirama.

(A/N: Shizuka is not belong to me. She belong to VelzardSimp.)