Past Chunin Exams

With the search for Sasuke is still on-going, Naruto and his friends continue their training so they can become even stronger shinobi. While some of the mission ended up success yet no lead toward Sasuke, they still have progress made through the missions.

(Morning)
(Arashi's Apartment)

*alarm rang*

Arashi: Agh...

He tap onto the alarm clock and stop it from ringing. Arashi sit up and yawn, stretching his arms and scratch his head.

Arashi: I can't believe I set that clock to make me wake up early... Even though we don't have any mission today.

He get up went to the bathroom and brush his teeth and wash himself, changing into his casual outfit. Arashi grab a frozen curry rice in the fridge and put it inside the microwave, set the time and heat to wait until it complete. Arashi open the sliding door and walk to the balcony, watching over the village are from his apartment.

Arashi: *in mind* It's been almost a month since Uchiha Sasuke left the village, Naruto and Sakura are still chasing him... Well, if either Raiden or Shizuka left, I'd think the same.

After hearing the sound from the microwave, Arashi walk back inside and have his curry rice as his breakfast.

(Streets)

After eating his breakfast, Arashi walk through the streets just to fill up his free time.

Arashi: *look around* Even though we just away for sometime in the last mission, this village have change slightly because of the Konoha Crush.

He stop walking and look at the Hokage Rock, looking at all of the four Hokage faces at the cliff, before look at face of the Fourth Hokage.

Arashi: *in mind* Minato-san... Naruto has become a genin, and learn under your own student. Raiden even taught Naruto much more before becoming a genin.

He turn back around and continue to walk ahead. After walking for a while, Arashi stop in front of a familiar shop.

At the Yamanaka Flower Shop...

This shop has been owned by the Yamanaka family for years, and now currently own by the current head of the clan

This shop has been owned by the Yamanaka family for years, and now currently own by the current head of the clan. Arashi look at the shop because he know the place very well, even been there for lot of time.

Arashi: I wonder if she's around here.

He walk into the shop and look around, seeing much flower all around the place.