Change In A Person

With the departure of Sasuke from the village, Team 7 has fallen apart with only Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura left. After recovered from the injury, Naruto and Sakura left the village in order to look for Sasuke. To prevent them being classed as missing-nin due leaving the village without authorisation from Hokage, Jiraiya follow them so they can follow him in a mission to search for intel about the whereabout of Orochimaru.

(Afternoon)
(Park)

At the park, Raiden is lying on the grass field while looking up to the sky. He simply wish to have a calm time because Naruto left so suddenly just just find his friend.

Raiden: ...

He keep his eyes toward the sky before close them for a bit.

Raiden: *in mind* Even though we're in the same clan, I and Sasuke are so different than each other. I wonder if Itachi really wanted this...

???: Raiden.

He open his eyes and look up, seeing Shizuka looking down at him.

Shizuka: You look troubled.

Raiden: Somewhat, yes... I wish I could go with Jiraiya and help those two to find Sasuke.

Shizuka: And yet you didn't. Why is that?

Raiden: Because I don't want them to rely on us. We maybe different age and different team number, but it doesn't change they we are Team Kakashi.

Shizuka: I see.

Raiden: Anyway, where's Arashi?

Shizuka: Probably at Yamanaka Flower.

Raiden: Did he and Touka get into another argument?

Shizuka: Who knows.

Then Raiden sit up, thinking back of the massacre that take the lives of his parents. Despite his kindness, Raiden care less about Uchiha Clan, and only care for his family.

Raiden: *in mind* If I were back then, I might've been killed... But because I was away, I survived... When one good thing happen, a bad thing follow...?

He stand up and put his hands in his pocket.

Shizuka: Raiden?

Raiden: I need a walk, and there's a place I need to visit first.

He start walking away needing some time alone, while Shizuka sigh at him before she disappear out of sight herself.

Three Years Ago...

(Uchiha Compound)

The Uchiha Compound is the place where only Uchiha Clan live after they being relocated after the Nine Tails Demon Fox attack that killed dozens of shinobi along with the Fourth Hokage and his wife, leaving their son on his own

The Uchiha Compound is the place where only Uchiha Clan live after they being relocated after the Nine Tails Demon Fox attack that killed dozens of shinobi along with the Fourth Hokage and his wife, leaving their son on his own. While the Uchiha feels isolated again like how they felt during age of Second Hokage, there's nothing they can do but obligate the "request."