Bio of Raiden

Here's the detail about Raiden...

Uchiha Raiden (character)

Information

Alias/Title(s): Raiden of the Sharingan, Sun of Uchiha

Birthdate: August 28

Gender: Male

Age: Part 1 - 17

Height: 175 cm

Blood Type: AB -

Classification: None

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Occupation: ANBU (formerly), Team Captain

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Team: Team 14 / Team Kakashi

Clan: Uchiha Clan

Rank: Part 1 - Jonin

Ranking Each Age: 8 (genin), 10 (chunin), 12 (ANBU), 13 (jonin)

Relationship: Unnamed Parents (deceased), Senju Shizuka (girlfriend)

Nature Type: All five basic nature (Lightning Release as affinity), Yin Release

Appearance

Being an Uchiha, Raiden has the signature jet black hair, long in length that tied in a ponytail and have black eyes.

As a genin, Raiden wears blue t-shirt with Uchiha emblem at the back with long white pants, having a short blade at the back of his waist above his weapon pouch, kunai pouch at both of his legs and a pair of blue saddles. His Konoha headband tied around his forehead.

As a chunin, his clothes are identical but different in color such as his shirt is black while his pants is red, keep the blue saddles. He have a sword hanging at his back. Despite having the Konoha shinobi vest, Raiden didn't wear it.

As a jonin, his clothes are pure white cloak like shirt with long sleeve with Uchiha emblem at the back, black clothes tied around his waist with the weapon pouch, his hands tied with bandages, a pair of katana at the right side of his waist, long white pants and a pair of black saddles. His headband color change from blue to white.