Second Stage

The first stage of the Chunin Exams, the written exam, ended with half of the entire hall have been completely reduced. The whole point of the written exam is not entirely about cheating, but to make the genin have critical thinking which help them solve the the hardest problem that they might face in the field. Once the first stage is over, the second stage is the next one to start.

(Outside)

After getting out from the academy building and head out for the second stage of the exams, all of the genin gathered around in front of a training ground. A forest like training ground that literally showing lots of damage just by looking at it.

(Training Ground)

At the Forest of Death...

The Forest of Death has been used multiple times when performing the Chunin Exams that held Konoha

The Forest of Death has been used multiple times when performing the Chunin Exams that held Konoha. It is because this is an ideal place the Konoha shinobi think fit for the survival test.

Anko: This is the place where the second stage of the Chunin Exams will take place... The Forest of Death.

The gathered genin group look at the forest beyond the gate. Arashi take out a chewing gum and throw it into his mouth, chewing the gum candy in his mouth while watching the forest.

Arashi: So this is the forest, huh? *turn to Shizuka* What do you think?

Shizuka: It is a huge forest.

Arashi: I wonder what kind of test this will be. Raiden didn't say anything about this one.

Shizuka: Because the exams change all of the time.

Arashi: Hmmm...

He blow a bubble with the gum, and make it pops before he continue chewing the gums. Arashi turn to the other genin team. All of them have three in one team while they are the only team with two people.

Shizuka: Raiden... And Uchiha Itachi went solo.

Arashi: Yeah. Good thing you didn't say that name when Raiden was around.

Dama: Hey, Arashi, do you have more bubble gums?

Team 20 always hang out with Team 14 whenever they have time, and even during the Chunin Exams. Arashi take out some bubble gums and give it to Dama.

Dama: *take the bubble gums* Nice! Thanks, man! Oh right, here's for you.

He take out two packet of chips, giving them to Arashi and Shizuka.

Arashi: Thanks.

Shizuka: I didn't give you anything, though.

Dama: Well, that is what friends do. We're sharing with each other.

Shizuka: Thank you.

Shun: What do you think what kind of test we're having now?

Arashi: You're asking me when you take the exams before?