CHAPTER 5

AIDEN'S POV;

I love this guy sm

I love this guy sm.

The people of this school are literally crazy, Lucas is going crazy over his ex. What'd you break up if you loved her. Noah is a cool guy, he loves his girlfriend Mia but her best friend Evelyn. I don't get this girl. She is effortlessly pretty.

She was mad at me for no reason this morning. I just don't get her like why was she so mad. She was arguing with Lucas too.
I saw Harry without Hina thank God.

Hi Harry, I said.
"Hi dude" he said.
"I'm Aiden btw."
"Yeah I know you."
"You saw that crazy argument between that girl and Lucas."
"Yup I did and unfortunately she was my girlfriend."
"Oh bro no." I said.
"Yeah man."
"It's like she's allergic to people and tomatoes."
"I really never focused on her being with any other people. About tomato I don't really know. I never really asked her such stuff."
"Only crazy people are allergy to tomatoes." I said
"That could be true. She was crazy."
"I don't really know why I was with her." He said.
"Why man, she is beautiful other than the crazy part." I said.
"Huh, I don't care if she's beautiful but I just never loved her but I wanted her to be with me. I did realize it but still wanted her."
"Why you telling me that?"
"I felt like you could understand."
"Yeah I totally can." I said.
"Now, I'm with her ex best friend."
"Your ex btw, what was her name?" I asked
"Evelyn."
"Pretty hard name." I told him
"Yeah."
"Why'd they name her so hard.If I had the right to change her name. I'd name her Cara or Olivia probably."
"Lol seriously, I wish I could name her. She's a bitch." He said.
"And you're such an idiot." I thought.
"Yeah then bye."
"Bye."

AIDEN WAS IN HIS ROOM

HE WAS AN ASSHOLE. BUT YOU GUYS MIGHT BE CONFUSED ABOUT TOMATOES AND OLIVIA.
I TALKED TO HER MOTHER SO SHE COULD TELL ME ABOUT HER Daughter FOR OUR COLLEGE QUERIES. SHE LITERALLY TOLD ME EVERYTHING. I feel bad but that's the only way to know Evelyn and I want to know her.
So, Evelyn's mum wanted to name her Olivia and her dad named her Evelyn. So they decided they will call her whatever they want to call. When she was 10 they started calling her Evelyn and her legal name was Evelyn Heaths not Olivia Heaths. Her mom still sometimes call her Olivia and she referred her as Olivia, so I ask her who's Olivia then she told me.
Olivia it's cute name but Evelyn suits her like hell.
About her father, he is mostly in New York for his work.

AIDEN'S MOM COMES IN HIS ROOM

"Aiden" she said.
"Yes mom, do you need anything?"
"Oh, you didn't hear me right."
"I was calling your name."
"Come and have some lunch with me." She said while standing on the door. What are you doing by the way?
"Nothing just school work."
"Ok, hurry up then."
"I'm coming and I'm almost done."
SHE LEAVES MY ROOM.
I put all my stuff in its place and went downstairs.

SHE WANTS TO DO SKYDIVING. I'LL ASK HER TO GO WITH ME IF SHE WANTS, IF NOT THEN I'M NOT GOING
"Hey mom."
"I wanna go skydiving."
"Huh, what?"
"I thought you were scared of height."
"Yes, I was but now I'm not anymore."
"You sure, Aidi."
"Yes mom."
"Okay, you can go."
"Tell your dad too, call him he's missing you."
"Sure mom. Love you"
"Love you too Hon."

I CALLED MY DAD. I told him about my skydiving plan. He appreciated me for overcoming my fear.

I'M IN STARBUCKS NOW. ALONE JUST FOR THE COFFEE.
I was ordering my coffee. I turned back and saw someone behind me.
It was Stacey, I said hi and she also said hi.
She was there alone. She asked me if I wanna sit with her. I said sure why not.
"So how're you Aiden?" She asked
"I'm good. Hope you're okay too."
"Yeah I'm okay."
"Thank you for sitting with me, I was feeling lonely." She said.
"It's totally fine."
We talked about how I was feeling about this place. If i liked the people and everyone in school. I drank my coffee. We were approaching towards the exit of Starbucks. We saw Evelyn with Mia. She entered and looked at me like she was mad at me, what's wrong with her. She said hi to Stacy. She went to order something to eat while Mia was going towards the table. We were outside and I said bye to Stacey. I went inside again to talk to Evelyn, she was on her table. I asked her about our assignment.
"Hey Mia." I said while looking at Mia.
"Hi."
"Eve, what about our assignment?"
"You were not even texting me back."
"I don't wanna be your partner and don't talk to me." She said.
"You can't leave our assignment."
"I can't but can you stop doing it. I'll complete it and submit it by our names." She said."
"No No No, you'll not."
"Then, I'll do my part alone." She said
"And you'll do on your own. Then we will put the work together and submit it."
"But why?"

I left the Starbucks. She didn't answer me.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER GOD?

HOPE YOU ALL LOVED AIDEN'S POV.