CHAPTER 10

I was at home. We didn't talk the whole way home. Me and Aiden, it's just a pleasure in silence between us. He is so nice but then I remember I don't like nice guys. I don't even like guys. They are a distraction from my goal. I was at home. I said hi to my mum and I went to my room. I saw lucas and Aiden talking from my Corridor window upstairs.

I went inside my room and took my bag. I took all my book out and sat on my usual spot. I pulled my headphones and played songs.
I feel like I'm flying for 2-3 hours and studying in the clouds.
I studied history as usual 'cause this is my weak point. I'm studying maths just at high school level but I won't be able to study it in college. Well I've 2 years as I'm still in junior year and it just started. There was silence in the room but music and maths with calculation in my head. It's been an hour since I started. I was not done yet. There was still an essay left for me to do.

Finally it was all done. 2 hours and I was free. It was dinner time. People usually eat dinner at 8 but my mum has a lot of work so we eat lunch at almost 10.
I went to kitchen. It was not so cool and not so hot weather. It was September. AUTUMN AND I LOVE THIS SEASON.
"Hun. You wanna watch Gilmore girls."
"It's always a yes mum."
I love this show as it's autumn. This is the peak time to rewatch it.
We went to our couch with the plate of rice and chicken. It tasted so good. We watched like 3-4 episodes of Gilmore girls. It was like a girls night. It a girls night everyday for both of us.
Women are such a beautiful creations of god. We should celebrate women everyday.
I wanted to eat some cookies. Late night cravings. I wanted to try something maybe baking cookies. I baked a few things but I was not that good.
It 12 at night. I went to sleep as I was very tired.
I went to my room and layed on my bed. I was wondering how my life will be after completing studies and being a psychologist. It's just amazing to think about it. I read a lot of books about crimes and thrillers. I can't really stand romance. Little romance doesn't really matters but something about dark romance disgust me. I will forever be a thriller girly. Once I read a book basically a romantic. I never really felt anything for Harry the way the girl in book felt about the guy. It's a unexplained feeling but the writer did expresses it. I'm not that deep so explaining what the writer or the girl felt is hard very hard. I suck at expressing myself. I talk a lot but I don't express my emotions and my problems. Once I was going through my family crisis and I was dying not really dying but dying. I couldn't ask for help I needed. I'm kinda emotionless but something about family issues made me sob badly. No boys can make me cry. But my studies can sometimes do that.

PLAY PROM DRESS BY mxmtoon

I talk to myself alot. It's therapeutic. It really is. I listen to songs cause I relate to them and it's fun to vibe on them.

Sometimes I feel like a unlovable creature, it's basically true. I couldn't handle the love of Harry. I thought it was a distraction but the truth is. I was unable of loving him. I can't love someone the way I thought I can.

PLAY UNLOVABLE BY beach weather.

I woke up at 5:00. It was a fine morning. I get up. I was looking for something to wear. I took a pink top and baggy jeans. I decided not to shower and open my hairs today. I was feeling good to be honest.
I put on blush and gloss. A little mascara too.
I looked really good today.
I putted my stuff inside my bag and took a clip incase.

I went downstairs at 5:30.
It was going to be good day. I went to kitchen, "mum"
"Yes." She replied. "You are up early."

"I'm not done making breakfast yet so you have to wait."
"Do you need my help?" I asked.
"Can you please cut some strawberries?"
"Sure mum."
I took the cutting board and some strawberries from fridge.
I cutted them in half.

"Breakfast is ready."
We had strawberry yogurt and shake. It was pink strawberry day. I was dressed pink and so was the food.
I was done eating.
I went to take my bag from couch. I walked to school as usual. I left my house at 6:30.

I was walking home when I saw Lucas.
I reached school and I saw Aiden standing near my locker. He was waiting for me.
"Hey Eve..!" He said
"Hi hi!!" He was staring at me.
"What do you want?
"I bought something for you." He said.
"REALLY?"

Out of nowhere Stace came to Aiden.
"Evelyn will you give us a minute?"
She said. It felt weird.
I barely heard what they were talking about.
It was about their date. They went on a date? Woo I was not surprised but yeah I was kinda.
Aiden asked Stacy to talk to her late.
Stacy took something from his paper bag, it was a cookie. He made cookies for her wow!
She took one cookie.

I didn't wait for her to leave, I left for my class. I was feeling weird.
I was going to class when I heard Aiden calling my name.
"Evelyn, Evelyn" he called my name.
"What it is?" I asked
"Where are you going?" I told him I was going to class. "Are you mad?" I was kind of, maybe I was very mad. "No I am, why would I be?"
"Really?"
"Yeah." I replied
"What is it?"
"I bought cookies for you."
He handed me the bag.
"Really?" He gave me the whole bag full of cookies.
"Yes obviously."
"I thought you bought it for Stacy."
"No, I bought it for....... Everyone."
"Yeah everyone ofcourse."
"You want me to take one?" I asked.
"No you can keep the whole bag." He said.
"Thank you!"

He bought it for everyone, what was I even thinking. What is wrong with me? I went into class. Mr Harris our maths teacher was teaching us. I wasn't focus. I wanted to eat those cookies so bad.

I went to canteen and took the bag with me. I was with Mia. She asked me if I baked them. I said "no, Aiden gave me these." Oh wow someone is in love. What do you mean? Nothing she said. You want some? I asked her. No it's for you! She said. No he bought it for everyone. Then why'd he give all to you idiot she said. Let me be delulu and think he bought it for everyone I told her. Let's see, she said.

You can get the song playlist on Spotify. Just search ALL THE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME.

We are done with chapter 10 ayyayayagayaga

I hope y'all loved this chapter!!!
INSTAGRAM oh_loliloliloli_pop