CHAPTER 9

AIDEN'S POV.

Lucas came to me and asked me what I was doing here.
"Hey buddy,"
"Hi."
"What were you doing with that psycho?" He made a weird face.
"Don't you dare call her that." I said.
"Bro relax."
"I just walked her home, we went to the same badminton court."
"Stay away from her, she eats people. what she did to her ex was insane"
"Bro, I should go now." I said.
"Where's your car btw, you live far away from school. I'll give you a ride."
He offered me help but I refused it 'cause I've to pick up my car.

I went back to court and drove back to my home.
"AIDEN IS THAT YOU?"
"Yes mom."
"Where were you? You missed your piano practice." She looked concerned.
"I joined badminton, so I was there with my classmate."
"Then, what about your piano class?"
"I'll take that another time."
"As you wish.... Let's have dinner then."
"Sure mom."

We went to dining table, my mom called my sister Emma. She is 2 years younger than me. We had steak for dinner.
"Mom, this was the best steak I've ever had." My sister complicated my mom. "Yes mom she's right. I loved it. You're getting good." I smiled. "Thanks honey."

I went to my room and I was thinking about Eve.
I wanted to text her.
We have this weird relationship. I don't understand her like sometimes she's fine with me and the other moment, something hits her and she is like she hates me. I really like her. She hits differently.
My phone rings.
I got a text from Stacey.
What's that?

"Hey Aiden." The text says.
"I was wondering if you're free tomorrow. We can go for coffee."

"Hi! Sorry Stacey but I'm busy with my badminton stuff and I really hope you understand."
"Maybe later."
I replied.

I didn't want to go out with anyone but Evelyn.
"I like Eve better."
I have a camera maybe I should take it to school tomorrow.
Okay then I'll take my camera to school tomorrow.
I'll ask Eve if she wants me to take her pictures. She will say no clearly. It's easy to convince her. She's too beautiful for my camera to capture it. She's ethereal.

PlAY HIT DIFFERENT BY TAYLOR SWIFT.

I know how to bake and cook. It's fun. My dad taught me that. He's still in London and I lied to Evelyn about going to skydiving with him.
My mom was not that good but my dad could literally cook anything. I wanted to bake something. I baked cookies for my mom and sister. They love my cookies.
I went to the kitchen and took all the stuff out of the cabinet.
I made a list.
1-Baking powder
2-all purpose flour
3- butter
4- cocoa powder
5-eggs
6-chocolate chips
7-nuts

Okay let's get started. I mixed all the ingredients and transfered the dough in the mold. I sprinkle chocolate chips on some cookies and nuts on others.
I baked it for 20 minutes

After 20 minutes, I took them out of the oven and tried them. They tasted good. I called my mom and Emma.
"Oh wow." Emma looked pleased.
"Aiden, you know everything we need." Mom said. Thank you mom.
We all ate cookies and I kept some for my lunch.
I packed them.

I hope y'all loved another chapter of Aiden's POV. It's fun writing his pov.

My Instagram; oh_lolilolilolipop