CHAPTER 18

I looked at him. He was already looking. I literally hate when people stare at me but I love the way he was doing it. We reached my house. He came out of the car to say goodbye to me. I kissed him softly.
He looked directly into my eyes.

PLAY "ADORE YOU" BY HARRY STYLES

I laughed and I pushed him away.
"What?"
"Nothing I am just looking."
"Okay, then bye."
I went inside my house. I closed the door and stood exactly opposite to it. It was definitely a fun night.
We didn't talk about the things I was doing. What did he see at the bar and what was it? Why was I frustrated? Maybe He knew why I was doing it.
I felt really good today. I really love him and I'll never love anyone the way I love him. I still don't know, how he knew that I was called Olivia.
"Olivia, is that you?"
"Yes mum."
"You are kinda late, you better get to bed now hon."
"You should not be this late."
"Yes mum but I had the best night of my entire life."
"I thought, you getting highly drunk that day was the best day."
"You're not allowed to go to any parties for a few weeks and you know it."
"Okay okay, goodnight!"
"Goodnight honey."

I went to my room. I was just smiling the whole damn time. Then someone knocks on my window.
"Oh god."
"What are you doing here?" I said, and Mia opened the window.
"I don't want my girlfriend to fall from the 2nd floor." Noah chuckled.
"And how can I miss this." Aiden climbed the window and came into my bedroom.
"You guys are insane."
"I heard you guys did crazy things." She whispered.
"If you meant kissing, that's not the crazy thing."
"It was definitely just a kiss."
"It was a kiss but not just a kiss."
"He likes you and I know that you like him too." Mia smiled while Aiden was looking at my room clicking it through his eyes. Noah was at the window.
"Okay you were pretty much right."
"What are you guys talking about?" Noah interrupted.
"About the party." Mia puts her hand on his shoulder.
"We should go now and btw it was my idea." Mia smiled and went outside the window.
"Yeah okay."
Mia and Noah climbed down the window. Now, it was Aiden and me.
"Your room is pretty."
He smiled. and guess what I love this man.
"But not as much as you." He whispered.
"Bye Olivia."
"Olivia?"
He climbed down the window and I closed it.
"How'd he know?"

I went to bed. I got up. I get it. He called my mom yes he did. Mum told me that someone from college admissions called her. He did call her. Why'd mum give my details to someone I don't know. Aagh.

I went to bed and I lay down. It took me a few minutes to fall asleep.

"Fuck, Harry what are you doing in my room?"
"I loved you Evelyn, you hurted me so bad."
"I don't wanna talk. Go away."
"Evelyn, do you love me?"
"Aiden, Harry was here. Now he's gone."
"Do you love me Evelyn?"
"Yeah-yes I do."
"No you don't, you can't love anyone." Harry's voice was echoing.
I woke up and I was breathing hard. Oh my god, oh my god.

"I know I love him."
"It's just my guilt over what I did to Harry."

Mum was sleeping as I peeked through her door. I went downstairs. I took a deep breath and drank water. I stood there for a minute and went upstairs again. I washed my face with cold water. It was just a weird dream Evelyn.
IT WAS A DREAM.

It was 3am. I opened Instagram as I couldn't sleep. I scrolled on Instagram. I saw Aiden's profile in my suggestions. I opened his profile. He sent me a follow request. I didn't see that before. I accepted his request and followed him. I wanted to see if he ever had any girlfriend but his account was private so I have to wait. I put my phone on my side table and went to my window. I was glancing at the stars. I was feeling sleepy.
I went to bed again. I fell asleep in a few moments.

I hope y'all liked this chapter. I know it's a small one but I was kinda busy in exams and was also not feeling well.
My Instagram; oh_lolilolilolipop
I'd love to talk to you guys.