CHAPTER 13

IT WAS 5AM, I WOKE UP EARLY. I WAS IN MY WASHROOM PLAYING SONGS.
I was in a good mood probably after the mental breakdown yesterday. I was dancing to the song. I always love some me time. It gives me energy to deal with my breakdowns. I thought I was fine. I turned my phone before sleeping. There were a lot of calls from Aiden and Mia. I ignored of all of it.
I wanted to wear something exciting but I go for the Most Evelyn Fits.
I love my closet 'cause I am not bound to aesthetic and that's what I call Most Evelyn Fits.

PLAY "ALL AMERICAN BITCH" BY OLIVIA RODRIGO.

I love the name Olivia.
Just relating to Olivia by 1D.
Pretending I am Olivia. It's a pretty good feeling. I am not ashamed of myself being Evelyn but when I am Olivia I am more fun . She doesn't really hate anyone and is funny. She speaks her heart out and doesn't really care for people thinking she's weird. She's weird and she loves being like it. I don't really wanna.
She wants everyone to like her. She loves books and of course crime is her fav genre.

I love being a teenager girl, I don't really wanna grow up. I wanna drink iced coffee, talk about my future plans. Try new things and pretending that I'm going to be a successful person in this field. Have fun with my friends. Watch girly movies and wear cute fits. Listening to Taylor Swift and vibing on songs!! This makes me feel alive.

I wore a fit inspired by Rachel green.
My life has being full of ups and downs, but still I cherish every moment.

I got ready and I was still in my room. My mum called me downstairs if I was ready to help her.
"I am coming."
I did my usual makeup routine and went downstairs. I was feeling scared, how am I suppose to face him. I didn't feel guilty immediately after doing something bad to someone, but this time I was feeling a little scared when i actually didn't do anything bad.
I helped mum by making coffee for her. She rarely drinks it and today was the day she wanted to drink it.
Last time when I made myself a very strong coffee and I drank it even tho my stomach was empty, when I drink it with an empty stomach I feel nauseous.
I love strong coffee but with a full stomach.
I was almost dying due to caffeine overdose.
Now, All I can think about is Aiden, I want him to forget I kissed him and to make him hate me.

What if I curse him in front of Stacy, Maybe I should kiss Lucas, ask if he wanna make his Stacy jealous and help me in making Aiden hate me. Just pretend!!

I went outside my house and I saw Lucas.

"Hey!" I said.
"What do you want?" He was cleaning his vehicle.
"To help you and myself." I told him.
"What?" He was making an annoying face. He's disgusting.
"You wanna make Stacy jealous?"
"I mean yes, I still like her. I want her back but I messed up."
"Good then and I wanna make Aiden hate me." He looked surprised when I said that.
"I thought you guys were dating, yeah kinda but now I wanna make him hate me. I don't care, how we make him hate me."
"Okay, deal!" He said.
"Deal."
"We have to kiss each other and go inside together, Aiden and Stacy must be together."
"How do you know?" He asked
"It's a guess."
"Okay then, you want a ride?"
"Sure."
I sat on his bike.
He was way faster than I thought, it took us 5 mins to reach school but i took me 15-20 mins on foot.

I asked him to hold my hand while walking. As I thought Noah and Mia were together standing there surprised. Mia was too shocked to even ask me that very moment. I could see Aiden but not Stacy. I kissed Lucas. Aiden could see me. I was so determined to make him hate me.

I couldn't help myself but I think this is the only way. I saw Hina and Harry together, this school is filled with couples.
I heard Hina called me a whore. This is much expected but at least I can get what I want. I was dating Aiden yesterday and now I am with Lucas. The reactions I was getting were quite valid.

I went to my class and Aiden was behind me. He gave me a chit.

What's up with you Eve, you told everyone we broke up and now you're with Lucas.

-Aiden

I turned the note and wrote that I like Lucas and now we're together so you better forget the deal between us. Focus on the real things and people.

I gave it to him.
I didn't look at him. I felt quite guilty but for no reason. I felt bad for myself. Maybe Mia was right I was in love with him.

I was sitting on the canteen table
Mia and Noah came to me and sat down. They said hi to me.
"Hi." I smiled as I was reading a book. I closed it and marked the page I was on.
"So, you are with Lucas." Mia said.
"Yeah I like him and he likes me."
"You sure Evelyn." Noah raised his eyebrows.
"Yeah I am sure guys."
"You should think about what you're doing to yourself Evelyn." She said.
"Think about it." Noah stands up.
He kissed Mia and left.

I love how Noah treats Mia, they are meant to be. I am glad that Mia is over her horrible ex. She deserves to be happy and I can say Noah can make her happy.

"You want something?" She asked.
"Nah I am fine."
I saw Lucas with Nancy. I wonder what they are talking about.

It was time for math class. I went to class and asked Aiden to give his seat to Lucas.
Aiden looked pissed but he gave me his place. I know he's now hating me and we are succeeding in it.
I asked Lucas to sit behind me. I asked him to keep kissing me occasionally so our acting looks genuine.

Stacy was not at school today. So we can't work on the other part now.

I went to my locker and saw Aiden. He came to me and asked me about how I was feeling?
"I am good. Aiden look, I don't really wanna talk to you."
"EVE WHY YOU ALWAYS PUSH ME AWAY, WHEN I WANNA BE AROUND."
"NO YOU DON'T." I PUSHED HIM AWAY AND RAN OUTSIDE. NOT ANOTHER BREAKDOWN BUT ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM HATE ME AND STAY AWAY FROM ME.
I JUST WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
'CAUSE MAYBE I AM IN LOVE AND HE'S NOT. I DON'T WANT HIM TO BREAK MY HEART. SO BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HIM. IF HE DOESN'T BREAK UP MY HEART THEN I WILL. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I FEEL FOR HIM.

YES, you're in love Evelyn.
                                                      -writer

HEYYYY!!
I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER. LET ME KNOW PLS!

MY INSTAGRAM; oh_lolilolilolipop
I'd love to talk to all of you!!