Chapter 20

I woke up at 4pm. I took my phone from my nightstand and I was thinking about how everything between me and Aiden is going so well. I feel so relieved but I still can't get over the fact that maybe I'm destined to a heartbreak like I did to everyone else. Make them feel horrible. I trust Aiden and I'll never let him down.

----------------------------

It was 6:30, I slept for like an hour. Sunday and I'm awake already. I tried to sleep again but couldn't so I decided to text Mia. She was offline and I assumed that she must be asleep.

Then I texted Aiden. And he replied.

You: Helllllllooo
Aiden: Hiiiii, why are you up so early??
You: I just couldn't sleep. Why are you up?
Aiden: You okay? I was going for a walk.

I read the text and put the phone down.
Now he was calling me.
I attended the call.
"Evelyn, You alright?"
"Hey I'm totally fine" I replied. "Nothing to worry about."
"You don't seem okay."
"But I'm fine."
"Oh ok then." He said.
"Bye Aiden."
"Bye Evelyn."
The call dropped.

Later the same night

There was a knock on window and I was still awake. I tried to look but couldn't. I stood up and it was Aiden.
"Oh my god, you scared me." I said.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He smiled. "Now can I come in?"
"Yes come in."
He came in and looked around my room.

I hugged him.
"Aiden you shouldn't be here at this hour. I know you live far from my house." I said while hugging him.
"You walked here?"
"Um yes but I couldn't think less about you and now as we are together. I want you to feel safe and wanted.' Aiden kissed me.

"So are you okay?"
"I'm fine. I was just anxious." I replied.
"Hey, why were you up so early? You know you can tell me?"
"It's just Harry and the stuff that I did to him."
"Listen, he never deserved you." Aiden reassuranced me. "He wanted you but never loved you."
"You're right. Maybe it's time I move on." I smiled.

AIDEN'S POV.

I was lying next to Evelyn. She is beautiful and now this beautiful person inside out has me. I'm hers.
She was now sleeping and I hope she is able to trust her self.

I left a note on her nightstand.

Do you wanna come to my house? My mom and sister are going out tonight but you can meet them in the evening. As you haven't happened to see my room.
Text me and I'll pick you up.

I kissed her cheeks and left through the window.

The next morning,
Evelyn woke up and as she turned to her nightstand's side she saw the note.
She unfolded it and smiled a little.
She opened her phone and texted Aiden.

Me: pick me up in the evening.

IN AIDEN'S ROOM.

I need to clean it right now. I can't explain how much I'm in love with her. I can't even explain the feeling.

I saw the text from Evelyn. I have to pick her up in the Evelyn. I already prepared my room for her to see it.

                      ----------------------

I bought flowers for her and her mother.
Aiden knocked the door of her house like first time under normal circumstances.
Her mom opened the door.
"You're Aiden right?"
"Yes Mrs. Heaths."
"Come in, Come in." She smiled and closed the door behind them.
I gave her the flower that I bought for her.
I heard Evelyn, she asked me to come upstairs.
Her mother gave me a reassuring look. She putted the flowers aside and went to sit on sofa.

I went upstairs and knocked on her door. She pulled me inside her room. My back was touching her door and she was in front of me.
"I'm sure you are aware of the fact that you are so beautiful." I said.
"I'm aware."
"And you can seduce me." I smiled
"I most definitely can." She gave me look knowing that she has a lot of effect on me.
Before she could even think I placed my lips on hers. I grabbed her waist.
She placed one hand on my jaw and held my hair with her other one.

After a few moments, I saw the flowers that were now lying on the floor on my room.
"Hey, you bought these for me?"
"Yes my love."
She placed the flower on her dresser.

This time she knew what she was doing.
She took my hand and now her back was on the door.
Her hand was in the air, I held her hand in the air and her waist. She kissed me. I could feel her smile through the kiss. She is so angelic. I wanna make me destroy myself for her.

She held my hand and she twirled while her hand was in mine.

Look who's back. I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. AS ALL THE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME IS COMING TO AN END IN 1-2 CHAPTER. BUT I'M WORKING ON AN DETAILED LOVE TRIANGLE SO STAY TUNED.