CHAPTER 4

I JUST HOPE IT'S A GOOD DAY.
I'm going to school with Mia.
She is about to come and I'm not ready yet. I'll be on time today. Maybe this red top and shorts will do the work.
I CHANGED MY CLOTHES.
Let's wear something beautiful with this like some rings and bracelets.
Oh god I love myself. Sometimes I just feel like I'm the most beautiful person. We all own our special kinda beauty. We just need to appreciate it.

"Honey! Come downstairs and have your breakfast." Mum called me.
"Yes mum, I'm coming just a minute."
Oh I look perfect, this is the start of a good day.

I GET DOWNSTAIRS, THERE ARE PANCAKES. I LOVE THEM.
I sat to eat some of them. They were good as usual.
"I love them mum."
"Sure you do I know."
MIA IS HERE.
"Hey Evelyn."
"Mia, have some pancakes." My mum offered her.
"Thank you Mrs. Heaths." She said.
"Let's go then." I said.
"Yes sure, bye Mrs. Heaths."
"Bye mum."
"Bye girls."

We are walking to school as usual.
Mia, Aiden is from London. Isn't it amazing. It's probably the only thing I like about him.
"So someone is developing a lil crush on someone."  She said
"No it's not like that."
"He's so fine, Evelyn."
"I know, but I just can't."
"He calls you Eve and it's cute."
"No it's not."

WE WERE AT THE SCHOOL NOW.
"I'm at my locker."
"Hi partner."
"What do you want?"
"Why are you so mad?"
"I'm not, I just can't talk to you."
"Why not?" He asked.
"I just can't do that."
I LEFT HIM STANDING THERE.

I WAS IN THE CORRIDOR.
Lucas came to me
"Hey Evelyn." Lucas said.
"Shut up."
"What's your problem? I just said hi."
He said.
"Then don't say it."
"Yeah 'cause you don't deserve to be respected."
"Then why are you even talking to me."
"You're a dirty little liar." I called him that.

I SAW AIDEN COMING.
"Oh god, not him again."

PLAY "Miss me more" by Luisa Siorou.

I'M SITTING NEAR THE WINDOW.
I'm thinking about why'd I not talk to him. He's nice to me and I'm just mean. What is wrong with me.
Maybe I'm just afraid I'll break his heart like I broke harry's heart. Maybe I just did.
If I started liking him but I'll not feel anything with him like I never felt anything for Harry. I don't want him to be so close to me. I'll start liking him and then I couldn't help myself. I don't want him to put his time on me, wasting talking to me but only about the assignment. I ALWAYS HAVE THAT LUCKY GIRL SYNDROME LIKE HARRY AND I CAME TOGETHER. I'M CURRENTLY SCORING GOOD ENOUGH TO BE IN THE COLLEGE OF MY CHOICE. THEY ARE ALREADY CONSIDERING ME. THERE ARE SO MANY CHANCES THAT I'LL BE IN LONDON AFTER COMPLETING STUDIES. A lil secret, I like this neighbor of mine, not Lucas. He also liked me but we were 13 so yeah. I always thought we can get everything we want. But now it was different I only want a good life but no boy included. I feel horrible after what I did.

I KNOW I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE SHORT BUT I WILL TRY TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER FROM AIDEN'S PERSPECTIVE.