CHAPTER 17

Mom is not home yet and I have to go to a party. I took a note from my pad.

I AM GOING OUT WITH MIA AND MY OTHER FRIENDS. I'LL BE LATE PROBABLY SO YOU CAN SLEEP IF YOU WANT TO
-OLIVIA/EVELYN.

aagh, I am so in love with pink and Today I want to feel good, so I'll wear a pink furry crop jacket--- I recently bought with white top and lowers. Getting over my fake ex boyfriend. He knows nothing about me and will probably hate me the way I act and the things I do. If he doesn't hate me then I'll kiss some more guys to make him hate me.

I SAT ON MY USUAL FAVE SPOT AND I TURNED THE TV ON. I LOWKEY LOVE WATCHING 2000's ROMCOMS AND GIRLY MOVIE. EVEN THO I AM NOT ROMANTIC OR MAYBE HE WAS JUST THE WRONG GUY OR MAYBE I AM UNLOVABLE. I SHOULD REWATCH 10 things I hate about you, It's so good and I very much love it.

I WATCHED IT. I WANTED TO FINISH SOME SCHOOL WORK SO I COMPLETED IT. IT WAS MORE THAN AN HOUR. I SHOULD GET READY NOW. I WORE IT AND OPENED MY HAIR AND BRUSHED THEM. I LOOK FREAKIN CUTE. NOW I GET WHY HARRY WAS BEGGING TO BE WITH ME. I THINK I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT.

I wore my pink heels. I am already so tall but I love wearing heels. It makes me feel powerful. I am ready and they are here. I felt so nervous. GIRL YOU WILL SLAY. I reassured my myself. I went outside. I saw it was just Aiden. Everyone was in their cars. Aiden told me we all are going in our own cars but will reach there together. "WHAT'S THE POINT THEN?" "I thought you were going with your boyfriend?" He opened the door for me. "He couldn't make it." I looked at him and he was quiet. Not even looking at me. It broke my heart. I COULD EVEN BEAR THAT. WE REMAINED SILENT THE WHOLE TIME. HE DIDN'T UTTER A SINGLE WORD. I HATE MYSELF.

I FUCKED UP AND I AM FUCKED UP. I WANTED TO BREAK HIS HEART AND MAKE HIM HATE ME. MAYBE I DID BREAK HIS HEART.

WE WERE AT NANCY'S HOUSE.

"Mia!!" I couldn't find her. Maybe she's with Noah, OH GOD! I DON'T WANNA CRY. I COULD SEE HIM WITH LUCAS AND STACY. I AM PROBABLY GETTING IT WRONG. HE'S WITH STACY AND HE IS HAPPY. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE MESSED UP? KILL IT. I SHOULD DO WHAT I DO THE BEST, GET DRUNK AND DANCE. I TOOK A CAN AND DRUNK IT ALL. I DRUNK FOUR CANS. THAT'S MY LIMIT.

PLAY "POPULAR" BY WEEKND

I WENT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CROWD JUST BELOW THE DISCO BALL. I START DANCING BASICALLY GETTING CRAZY. I DANCED WITH THIS HOT GUY. I DON'T REALLY KNOW HIS NAME. WE LITERALLY DANCED FOR SO LONG. HE LITERALLY KISSED ME. HE WAS HOT SO I WAS OKAY. THEN HE WAS ALL UPON ME. HE WANTED MY NAME AND NUMBER. I SAID HIM TO GO AWAY. I WAS STEPPING BACK BUT THEN THERE WAS SOMEONE BEHIND AND I FELL ON SOMEONE AS I WAS SUPER DRUNK. IT WAS AIDEN. HE ASKED THAT GUY TO LEAVE ME ALONE. I IGNORED HIM AND WENT TO THE KITCHEN. THERE WAS A TOTAL DIFFERENT PARTY GOING ON HERE.

I got there and took another can. I drunk it and stood on the table. I wanted so I drunk more. I got crazier. I stood on the table started to dance.
I really danced for so long.
I was getting crazy and that's what I love about such parties. Everyone is already going crazy so it doesn't matter if you are acting crazy too.

Aiden saw me dancing and he came to the table, I was standing on.
"Evelyn, Evelyn."
I didn't answer him, I was busy dancing.
He took my hand and he knew I was just as drunk as the other day at the bar. I wanted him to leave me there.
"Stop it." I was pushing him away.
He took me outside the house. I didn't really know where I was. I sat on the ground. He was waiting for me to get back to normal. He took water out of somewhere and asked me to drink it and then wash my face with me.
I washed my face and drank the water.
I laid on the grass. After a few minutes. I stood up. I want to go back.
"So you can drink more and kiss some more guys."
"Stop it."
"Do you even know what you were doing? Cheating on your boyfriend?"
"What boyfriend?"
"That guy from the bar Den."
"About him, he's not my boyfriend. I lied."
"Why'd you?"
"I just don't know. Maybe I wanted to."
"Please Evelyn, for once can you please talk to me instead of pushing me away."
"You're already far away from me."
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing, I should just go."
"No, not again."
"Please Aiden, let me go."
"No Evelyn, not this time."
"Why'd you lie to me about your boyfriend Den and why'd you break up with Lucas even though you guys liked each other."
"I just don't know."
"You can't really do this to me."
"I am not doing anything to you and you should be with Stacy right now."
"Why'd I be with her and why is she always between our conversation."
"She was always between us 'cause she's with you."
"I really don't regret kissing you that day but you should cause you liked Stacy not me."
"Who the fuck said that to you Eve, you can't go right now. There was nothing between me and Stacy. She liked Lucas with all her heart."
"I don't know about Lucas but today they seemed happier."
"What? Then why were you guys hugging and she was crying."
"About that, she was apologizing that she was forcing me to go on date with her, she just found out that we were dating actually fake dating. She just wanted to show Lucas. She really didn't mean any of it."
"What?! I actually misunderstood you guys."

"I've to confess that I was not with Lucas, we were fake dating as he wanted to get back with Stacy. Even tho I thought you and Stacy were dating."
"So that's the reason he ended fake relationship thingy cause they actually got back together."
"Wow."
"About the other day in bar, I don't really remember how many guys I kissed and if he was actually the same person. I was frustrated and drunk so I didn't know what I was doing and same with that freak today."
"Evelyn." He interrupted me and I looked at him
THE VERY NEXT MOMENT.
HIS LIPS WERE ON MINE. I WAS IN THE STATE OF SHOCK.

PLAY "STEAL MY GIRL" BY 1D

IT WAS WAY MORE BETTER THAN THE LAST TIME.
I loved the way he made me feel.
I just wanted to tell him how much I love him. He's the only one who made me feel like this. He held my hands.
"I think I'm in love with you Olivia."
"How do you?"
"Please just listen to me for once."
"I just love you so fuckin much, I wanted to be with you. You always hated me but I was in love with you since the day I saw you."
"You're so special."
"How could you not hate me after I made you hate me?"
"I was so in love with you that hating you was not even an option. You were the most lovable person I ever met. Literally my first kiss."
"You looked professional I promise."

I hope you liked this chapter guyssss.
Let me know your views.
My Instagram; oh_lolilolilolipop