CHAPTER 11

I was so tired and this was a frustrating day. I said bye to Mia and went to the school door. Aiden came out of nowhere.
Hey! He said.
"Hey!"
"Aiden" a voice came from behind.
It was Stacey. "Aiden, can we go on a date if you are free now?" She said.
"I should go now, I'll go alone, Aiden and it's totally fine. You guys carry on."I told him.
I walked away. Fuck him.
"Sorry Stacey, I am sorry. I can't."
Aiden ran after me.
"Eve."
"Stop it Aiden." I stopped.
"Listen to me."
"No please, you should go with stace. She clearly likes you." I said.
"Eve, what are you saying."
"You hear me. Go for her. Go on a date with her. I Hate you and you know it." I told him to go away.
He was looking at me with disbelieved eyes.
"But-" I interrupted him. NO PLEASE GO AWAY. I AM FINE.

I wasn't, please stop it. My brain was literally freezing. I was unable to think of something. Why was I even thinking? He likes her and she likes him. They will do whatever they wanna do. I am not saying and feeling anything about him. I was definitely feeling something in my chest, it was just hurting. I was mad at him but I can't be mad at him.

He was calling me. I didn't attend any of it. Mia called me. She asked me about what happened? I wonder who told her. I said everything was fine.
My chest was hurting very bad. I couldn't really feel any of my emotions.
He was really dating her. I couldn't really digest it. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

I went to Starbucks. I drank 3 coffee. I was dying for caffeine. So I drank so many of them.

I went to the badminton court. He was already there. He was looking at me as I walked in. I knew he was.
I said hi to Julia and went to put my stuff in the locker room. When I came outside, he came to me and asked me I wanna play badminton with him. No  I told him. "I thought you wanna win. Then I'll let you win."
I took my racket and went to my side.
He called the assistant coach and the one who missed first losses.
We started playing, our game was going quite well. I was about to miss a shot but luckily I didn't. Instead he missed the shot. YES!!! I WON!!!

"You won!"
"You didn't let me, I won cause I was good enough." I told him
"You're definitely good enough Eve."

I looked at him as I was very proud. I went to locker room and I wanted to go home. I talked to coach and went to locker room.
He came to locker room
"Eve."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm okay."
"Are you mad at me?" He asked.
I shook, "No, why would I be?"

We were getting closer to each other step by step I could feel it. I wasn't looking at him.
"Look at me Evelyn." He asked.
I looked at him for a moment but then I couldn't.
We were way closer than I thought, now. I looked at him. We were looking straight at each others eyes. I was screaming from inside. The music in the background. Oh god

Play LOVE SONG by Lana del Rey

I was dying from inside. He held my hand. We were so close oh god.
His eyes were all over me that feeling was just amazing.
But then there was a bang on door. Someone came in. I stepped back.
I didn't want to but I did.
It was awkward for a moment. I took my stuff and packed my stuff.
He was waiting outside the locker room. We didn't talk about going together, we just walked to my house together. The silence between us was loud. We both were drowning in our thoughts.
I realized he was kind of dating Stacey. I couldn't love him and I was so unlovable. I have so much to focus on. I was just unable to love him. I decided not to think about him and anything. I could feel him looking at me. I couldn't really look at him directly. We reached home. I said bye and went inside. 
I called Mia after I reached home. She was quite worried about me so I assured her I was fine. I told her everything that happened today. She said I was overthinking and the way he looks at me was so clear that he likes me. I somehow knew it was not true but it could be. I didn't want to think about it.

I just followed my routine of studying and after studying I had dinner with my mum. We had burgers for dinner. They were really good. After the dinner I went to bed. I hope it's a good day tomorrow. I just wanted to have fun.
I made my life kinda boring.

IT WAS MORNING! I woke up and changed my clothes. I went downstairs, I had breakfast with my mum. She made boiled eggs for me. I ate them and left for school.
I reached school and I saw Hina standing over my locker. Thank God it's not Aiden I can't face him. But why it's her.
"Evelyn." She said.
"What is it Hina?"
"You are a psychotic bitch, I doubt you still wanna be with Harry." 
"About being psychotic, tell me something new. I don't even care about Harry anymore so there's no point of this talk."
"You do! He said you texted him and everyone is aware you can never be over him." She accused me.
"I can show you that I never texted him."
"You can delete them." She said.
"No I can't 'cause I was over him a long time ago. Now I've a better boyfriend." I was lying.
"Excuse me."
"Yes exactly."
"Who is the guy?" She asked.
"It's....... Aiden."
I saw Aiden coming so I said his name. He was late today.
He heard me say his name, he came to me. He asked me what happened.
"Oh okay." Hina said.
"What was Hina doing here?"
"Harry tells everyone that I'm not over him even though I am completely over him."
"You sure?"
"Of course and I told Hina that I didn't text him and I have a boyfriend now."
"And you called me your boyfriend." He smiled.
"Yes and I'll prove I'm over him."
"You want me to help you with this game?" He asked.
"Exactly."
"You wanna hold my hand to keep it realistic." He asked.
"What about Stacey?"
"What about her?" He looked confused.
"You guys are together, I am sorry I totally forgot." I sighed.
"God No, she just asked me out and I said I was busy with badminton."
"Oh, I am sorry."
"It's fine Eve."
"And about holding hands, yes."

WE WERE IN THE CORRIDOR, MY HAND WAS IN HIS HAND. OH THIS FEELING IS CRAZY. I THINK I'VE A MAJOR CRUSH ON HIM.
I WANNA TOUCH HIS HAIR.

Play LONDON BOY by Taylor Swift.

Everyone was staring at us. I felt like we could be a power couple. I could still feel his eyes on me.
I can't help myself. I'm screaming from inside. 

WE WERE IN THE CAFETERIA AND WE WERE SITTING TOGETHER. SO CLOSE THAT THE BUTTERFLIES WERE GOING CRAZY. HE RANDOMLY LOOKED AT ME AND ASKED ME IF HE CAN KISS MY CHEEK. I SAID SURE. HE DID KISS MY CHEEK AND I LITERALLY MELTED THE VERY MOMENT. HOW COULD HE BE SO GOOD. HOW COULD I HATE AND LOVE HIM AT THE SAME TIME.

YOU GUYS CAN GET THE PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY BY SEARCHING "ALL THE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME"

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT. I'LL TRY TO ADD A LIL ROMANTIC PART MAYBE IN 12 OR 13

MY INSTAGRAM; oh_lolilolilolipop