Chapter 7 - SF Party

[I think I'm gonna go ahead and change the pronouns into just, simply (Y/N) and she/her, write it that way instead of you, cause it's simpler. Just imagine it being whatever pronouns you are.]

(Y/N) cupped her chin in her hands, her elbows resting on the table as she listened to the wasted guys opposite to her. Kirk and James were babbling on about some drunk story, gesturing with their hands in the air and cutting each other off, making you laugh louder and louder. 

It had been an intense night. (Y/N) had met the legendary Ozzy Osbourne backstage, listened to Metallica play a wild setlist and then been escorted by two roadies through a pack of groupies to get backstage again, where James had wrapped his arms around her excitedly and she had cheered them on for such a good performance.

After listening to a couple of Ozzy's songs and drinking a couple of beers, they continued their way to this house in Sea Cliffs which seemed to be a pretty nice area in San Francisco. 

"No, but being a hunter is like..." James snickered, "Look, just imagine it's this hunter who's invited this chick over, and he's got like, deer on his walls and shit, or like, a moose-"

"James-" (Y/N) snickered, not sure and definitely not liking where this was headed.

"Listen, listen," James continued, "And you're like, yeah, hang on, I got meat for you, baby, I can cook you some meat... you know, I'm a hunter, you know what I mean? And you go to the kitchen, pull down your pants and you write like, 'elk' on your dick, and you walk out, like, 'dinner is served'! That's like, the boss move." 

"But three letters wouldn't fit on your dick though..." This made Kirk burst out snickering, and she giggled. 

"You know, it could, it could probably fit the word moose, even." James replied, making Kirk laugh even louder. 

"Yeah, if you write it in, like, super small letters." (Y/N) joked along.

"Pretty sure you could fit it in all caps, man." James challenged, and then said, "I think there's a marker over in that bedroom, if you wanna bet." 

That made (Y/N) gasp and shake her head. 

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He promised between laughter, "Unless..."

"Oh, dream on-" She responded with disgust, when a man suddenly emerged from behind the two boys and leaned down between them, an arm around each one's shoulder.

"Who is this lady?" The guy asked, eyeing (Y/N) up and down, well, at least from the face to the chest, since the rest of her body was hidden by the table between them. 

"Hi, Adam. This is (Y/N)," Kirk introduced, "She's our new friend."

"Ohh, alright." 'Adam' nodded, "Lucky boys."

"Oh, no, no." James shook his head, pushing away from the man, "She's a buddy from LA who joined along for the show with Ozzy."

"Ohh, sorry! Sorry." Adam straightened his back but kept a hand on each boys' shoulder. Well, (Y/N) knew Metallica's nature but she didn't need to be reminded of it and all their groupies and girlfriends and stuff. She looked from Adam, to Kirk, to James.

"I'm gonna get a drink, be right back." She said and rose to her feet.

"Nice one, Adam." Kirk said to his friend.

He shrugged and denied, "Hey, it wasn't my fault, her glass was empty, she probably really wanted another drink."

"Shut up, dude." Kirk snorted. "You've said enough."

"Oh, come on, man."

(Y/N) walked into the kitchen, trying to walk as sober and straight as possible. She noticed a blue and white vase of flowers dispersed over the kitchen table, shuffled with the remains of beer bottles.