Chapter 10 - Double Trouble

lots of kirk contact in this chapter sorry for how long it's taking to get there 

The show went awesome. And the after party was big, in this large mansion in the Tucson neighborhood called Barrio Hollywood. The owner was a dude in the music industry that was supposed to be of some sort of significance but (Y/N) really didn't recognize the name, nor did she remember it.

It was a nice vibe. Loads of cool friendly people. And familiar ones. 

(Y/N) nodded with her head slightly tilted as she listened to Duff. "Wow, really?"

"Yeah!!" The tall blonde exclaimed, shaking his head. "Insane, man. Anyways, so me and Steven actually decided to stay in New York for another night. I'm glad we did, man. It was fun."

"Heheh. I can imagine." She said, sipping on the beer which was the reason she had entered the kitchen, and that's where she bumped into Duff and Steven, and apparently Slash was somewhere around, too.

"Hey guys." A familiar voice made (Y/N) turn her head to see Kirk and some new guy entering the kitchen. He was about as tall as Kirk with dark brown hair.

"Who is this girl?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"This is (Y/N), our friend." Kirk introduced. "(Y/N), this is Patrick." 

"Hi, dude, how was the gig?" Duff asked.

"It went well!" Kirk said, "The audience was great and everything went smoothly."

"And this lady enjoyed the music too?" Patrick asked looking directly at (Y/N).

"I gotta admit they're pretty cool." She replied with a playful glance at Kirk.

"People say they're making history, you know." Patrick said but he sounded unconvinced. 

"Is that so?" She lifted her eyebrows briefly. 

"What, you don't agree?" Kirk joked to Patrick.

Patrick shrugged, "I do, I'm just wondering what (Y/N) has to say about it."

Oh, Patrick thought (Y/N) was an oblivious fangirl, didn't he? There was a hint of superiority in his voice that really rubbed everyone in the room the wrong way.

"If she's hanging out with musicians like us, I assume she would know a thing or two about music." He said. 

"Like, who you are, or what are you getting at?" She looked at him with innocent eyes.

"Are you serious?" He scoffed at her. "Don't- don't get cocky, now."

She shrugged, "Don't take it personally, man-"

"Patrick Fresh, Pure Teeth, you never heard of us?" He put a hand on her shoulder with a scoff. 

"Ohh, uhhh, riiight, Pure Teeth..." She did a very bad job at pretending to recognize the name. 

"Come on, I get it, okay?" He snorted. "I'm sorry." 

(Y/N) just gave him a look that said 'I'm truly sorry but I have no idea who you are'.

"Oh, come on!" He scoffed and started listing different songs they had done, "Mama, Nasty Dog, I want you tonight, Wicked Slut-"

"Whoa, take it easy, now-" She joked making the other boys snicker. "Hey, look, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude or anything but I just, I don't think I've heard of you."

"Not yet, you haven't." Patrick said. "What a shame. Hey, why don't we, uh, my car's parked just outside. I can show you our stuff, I got a bunch of CD's and records in there. You'll love it."