Chapter 11 - Deeptalk

Kirk blinked open his eyes. He frowned and stretched out in the bed, til his foot touched something that made him freeze. Who, what, where? He sat up straight and looked down to see himself in the same bad as (Y/N) and he immediately froze again. Did they-- no way. No. He remembered last night and how it ended. The two of them chatting and laughing until they both passed out in her bed. Of course nothing happened. And... of course he would've remembered if it did. 

Anyways.

Kirk lied there for a second and wondered what to do. Wake her up? Or sneak out or just, lie still until she woke up? He wasn't sure at all. He carefully sat up in bed and glanced over at (Y/N). She looked so peaceful lying on her side facing him with her rose-pink lips slightly parted, cozy under the white hotel sheets that exposed the outline of her hips. That made Kirk realize that the boys in the band would definitely wonder where the fuck he was, at least Lars, and then be even more confused if they found out they slept together, not as in slept together, but like, was asleep in the same bed; he had some explaining to do. And that reminded him that he got a fucking boner yesterday that (Y/N) had felt!

It made him facepalm and groan out of embarrassment. He wasn't fucking 14 yet he felt like it sometimes around her. Actually sometimes (Y/N) felt like your older brother's girlfriend, or your friend's big sister - someone you had a crush on but could never ever get. Kirk knew that. But she looked heavenily there next to him, and she had the coolest personality ever. She was right though. They had a really good dynamic and a really good friendship.

Suddenly (Y/N) sniffled and moved a little.

"You awake?" Kirk asked.

"Hm?..." She pouted before fluttering her dark lashes and looking up at him. 

"Good morning."

She looked a bit confused for a second until she realized how they ended up in this situation and it made Kirk snort. "Morning to you, too. What time is it?"

"I think it's fucking room service o'clock!"

"That was the cringiest thing you've said all week."

"What, you don't want it?"

"Room service o'clock." (Y/N) mumbled, closing her eyes again.

"Nooo, don't fall asleep again. It's at least wake the fuck up o'clock."

"Stop saying that. It's terrible." She dug her face into the pillow.

"I will pull the sheets off. If you don't open your eyes."

(Y/N) opened them and glared at him.

"Come on now. Room service?"

"No, we should go down and eat breakfast, the boys are..."

"You're right, they're gonna think we uh... we... uh...-"

"They're definitely gonna think we've fucked which is uh, not ever happening." (Y/N) yawned as she sat up scratching her neck.

Never happening? Kirk frowned. "Right. Exactly."

"Right."

"Yeah. Should we just, act like-"

"Just tell the truth, man, it's a fun story." (Y/N) shrugged and got up.
Kirk nodded breezily as he sat there. He stretched for a beer can and cracked it open as (Y/N) got into the shower to clean up. She was being weird. Dismissive. Maybe she was just extremely hungover and tired. He wasn't sure. 

(Y/N) faced the showerhead and let the water spray. She pressed her eyes closed and turned away, gasping quietly as she wiped her face with her hands. It felt weird waking up next to Kirk. Good and bad at the same time. She wanted to wake up next to him again, and never again.
The group hade a nice breakfast. Laughing as per usual and chatting about nothing and everything before the boys went on their tour bus, and (Y/N) got a ride back to LA with a couple of sweet roadies, and that was also a very fun car ride with some zaza and good music :)