Max Verstappen [Fluff-Alphabet]

A/N Suggested by sofka_102. I hope you like it!
_____

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Max is an addict to anything motorsport-related so it does happen that you have to deal with it even more than just during race weekends. He did try to teach you some sims racing and after some time you managed to get really good at it, challenging Max from time to time. Max prefers to combine things with action. It isn't enough to drive with a boat, he usually jumps onto his jet ski as well the power himself out.

B aby - What do they think about having a baby?
Max, it conflicted about this topic because of his own history with his father. He fears that he will not be able to be a loving father and asks you to wait for some more time until you have a child yourself. Being an uncle makes him happy until he is ready for his own.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
Max loves to make you giggle and is often successful with it. Panic is soothed with comforting words and a hug while he softly swings you from side to side until your breathing gets more regular again.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
He isn't really the type of guy who already knows what he wants his future to be like. Max thinks things will come differently than you thought anyway and that you have to adjust to what is given to you. He knows you will manage to figure out a fitting future together which you are both comfortable with.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
Max likes to be in control being dominant is just something he can't turn off. Sometimes he tries to give you the lead, but he doesn't feel a hundred percent comfortable with it.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
Usually, he tries to avoid fighting with you which is also part of his backstory. He doesn't want to treat you like his father treated his mother when he was younger. Max tends to get louder, but unlikely how he would act with his motorsports concurrence he handles you quite calmly.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
To his dad, Max still feels grateful since he played a big part in what he achieved. Towards you, he tries to keep himself aware of what you are doing for him. He is happy that you manage to be with him even though how many problems come with being together with a public figure.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
Max is trying to keep his secrets, but honestly, if there isn't a camera or an interviewer in front of him, he tends to be babbling them out and regretting it afterwards. He does know you will not share anything with the public, but sometimes it is hard for him to surprise you and ruin it just because he forgets not to tell you for a second.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
He did inspire you to always push to the limits and overcome things you didn't think you were able to do.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
Max tends to be jealous because he has been cheated on in the past. He tries not to be too obvious, but you learn to read his face and when he is clenching his jaw tightly you simply grab his hand to show him you are right by his side.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
You love everything about kissing Max, how he tends to hold your face with a light grip to keep you close and it makes your legs feel wobbly. The first kiss wasn't something too special since you both were pretty drunk and kissed during a party game as a task.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
Max and you were out with the boat to soak up some sun and suddenly the words bubbled out of him. You were really perplexed at first but managed to tell him back that you like him more than friends.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
He was honest with you that he doesn't want to get married since too many marriages break after a short time. Not that he doesn't think that you will be together for a long time, but he doesn't think you need to be married for it.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?
Max likes to keep this private and just to himself and you.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious to others? How do they express their feelings?
With his media training, Max manages to keep his private life private for a long time, but he doesn't want to hide you either. He shows what you two are willing to share and maybe he does talk a lot about you in front of his best friends.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
Max is not into putting a show on for the press, but he doesn't stop looking at you just because there are cameras around. Sometimes he holds your hand, gives you a peck for good luck, but he isn't showing your love to every person. When you are just with your friends he likes to keep his arm wrapped around you and hold you close.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
His ability to communicate precisely what he wants is good for your relationship. Miscommunication can lead to fights but you usually can prevent them by speaking about your feelings and problems.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
Max likes to bathe you in flowers for special occasions and would love to spoil you with everything you want, but you sometimes have to stop him because you don't want him to spend too much money for you.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Max tries to help you as much as he can without taking too much advantage of the fact, he is famous. You wrote a children's book and designed the illustrations with it and so Max casually talks about it with everyone who he knows has children.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
He does prefer having a routine with you since his job can be pretty hectic. It might seem like he would prefer some unplanned days but he usually copes better with knowing what he is going to do in the next days.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
Max did need some time to settle down with you, but after some time he figured out how to be empathic with you and not just shrug everything off like he doesn't care. He just didn't know how to deal with it but now he is pretty good at it.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it worth in comparison to other things in their life?
Max probably wouldn't dare to say it out loud, but racing is his big love, his passion and even though he loves you, you might come behind his family and racing. Not that he doesn't love you enough, he just has racing in his life for longer and maybe needs some more time to adjust to being in a relationship.

W ords of affirmation – What do they tell their partner to make them feel valued
When you are archiving something he praises you for it since he didn't always get words of affirmation when he was younger.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
Max does have days where he likes to do nothing more than cuddle with you and share a sweet kiss from time to time, but usually, he is not the most affectionate man.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
Max was surprised at how much he actually misses you when he is parted from you for longer. He thought he would be used to traveling alone by now, but he longed to see you again when he returned home after a race weekend.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
Even though Max would do many things to save his relationship with someone there are some things where he would stop with it. If the other person wants to change him too much or into a direction he doesn't want to change to and if the other person isn't willing to work on themselves and only criticizes Max with no sign of also being willing to go great lengths for the relationship.