𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

There we stood in front of about 10 Huge Men who looked like they would kill Regina, I felt terrible for her she was such an gentle soul.
„ εδώ είσαι"
(There you are)
„I apologize my lord" Regina mumbled while kneeling for them, I felt so out of place as if I did not belong here but at the same time I felt like this was my home , the home I was made to be in.
„You girl in the red dress" he points to me I could not get a word out of my mouth as if it was holding still for dear life.
„Go out of here"
„She's my friend." Regina immediately said to my defence.
„Even if she was your lover which we doubt she has no right to be here."
Regina looked over at me full with regret.

~~~~

I stood at the door waiting for Regina to finally come out, but all my mindset went off when that boy came to me
„My lady? I have never seen you around here"
He said with a voice truly soft, he was indeed beauty brown curly hair, green eyes they were even prettier than Regina's which I thought was impossible.
„my name is harper but I would like to know your name instead"
„of course you get to know that my lady harper it's Rob"
I smiled I don't know why he was just being polite, but something about him feels so different.
„Well Lady Harper I was blessed to meet you but as sad it makes me I must leave now"
„Really must you fight a war?"
„Indeed my lady, this war could rank me up to a soldier or a full knight, which has always been my dream"
„well well, I wish nothing more than for your dream to come true" he smiled at me before he left.
Which was a perfect timing, Regina finally came out I looked at her to see some sort of reaction but there was nothing she did not say anything till we got to our champers
„Well let's go ahead and sleep shall we ?"
She was tired, I have no idea what happend but I feel so useless for not being able to help her.

~~~~
The next morning I woke up Form yelling as I tried to understand what happend I noticed that Regina was already gone, But there was no time to think about that As I ran off my chambers I finally saw what has happened.
The War Rob told me yesterday about, oh those poor men they all were hurt. I tried to see where Rob is but he was nowhere, I started to panic
„Oh my dear lady who are you looking for"
Thank god it's him,
„You look fine for a Men who just fought a war, but where is your eye" I pronounce.
„Thankfully it's the only thing I have lost"
„What is going on here?"
Regina added into our conversation
„Lady Regina it's lovely to see you in such a well position" Regina had no reaction to that
She just walked away Form us.
„Did I say something rude?" he uttered with a confused undertone I just shook my head.
„Wait here for me." I said as I ran after Regina
„Regina?"
She moved her head and looked at me
„What is it harper?"
„Are you alright, I have noticed you are not.."
I tried to finish my sentence but she cut me off „I am more than alright, go on go back to him"
And with that she left.

"I tried to finish my sentence but she cut me off „I am more than alright, go on go back to him"And with that she left