𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

You damn child," the man said in horror to his 4-year-old son as he beat and spat on him.

The 4 year old son who was so scared to defend himself let everything happen to him while his mother watched quietly. What should she have done? She hated her children at least as much as her husband

„Father..please stop." whispers the little girl with a horrified look on her face as she saw her brother laying on the ground covered in blood.
As soon as the father took a glance at the girl he was completely pissed off. He did not understand why she would say stuff like that and not just shut her mouth and watch.

The father positioned himself so that he could now attack his daughter. But before he could hit her the son took his sister and covered her with himself to protect her.
„WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW!?" he yelled. His voice as loud as ever.
„Enough now. Let them be." the mother said
„I have a better idea for them." she whispered into his ear.

And with that the only true home the two four year old kids was taken from them, as they were sold as slaves to strangers. the Mother and Father earned a lot of money but what did they get? A better life because they were gone form their abusers? Well that's what both of them hoped.

Sadly all their owners treated them as objects for the next six years. The now ten year old twins were thankful that after all that they could still be with each other and help each other, they were all they had left in this cruel world. „I truly love you brother." she told him everyday and he hugged her in return for it.

Bitterly even the lightest parts of this world must die. And the little boy must now Accept it while he held the dead body of his little sister in his hands after she was taken advantage of a man.

Did he cry after he saw her body covered in blood? Yes. Did he blame himself for her death? Yes. Was he man at himself for not being there? Yes.
Did he loose the light in his life? Absolutely.

———————

It's been been three years since the death of his sister. He was now a fifteen year old young Man. Extremely handsome and some might say he looked rather Majestic.
at the age of thirteen he was able to run away form the slavery market.
He was now working in an Brothel to earn some money. Did he enjoy the work? No.
Did he find the attention of all the ladies charming? Not at all. Was he taken advantage of by Men and woman? Yes.
Was this his only option? As sad as it may sound yes this was the only way.

It was his normal shifting day some man would try to flirt with him but thankfully someone else form there caught there attention so he wouldn't have to do anything for them. He felt disgust everytime a woman or man touched him. They all assaulted him sexually every single day.
Everytime someone did it to him he could not imagine how much pain his sister must have been in when she died.

Suddenly he noticed that everyone's attention was on a specific part. A customer must have gotten into a fight again. He did not worry about it and continued with his work till he saw blood spreading.
Pictures in his head his sister lying in his arms dead. Blood everywhere.
He didn't want to but his body moved on its own as he rushed there punched the attacker on the ground leaving him powerless.

„Are you okay sir?" he spoke softly helping the man who was covered in blood get up.
„Yes thank you.." the man replied feeling week and hurt.
„Come on sir let me fix your wounds please..."
The man just nodded at him as they went into a location where no one was.
The man chuckled down at the younger one who was cleaning up his blood.
„Where did you learn to fight like that? One punch and he laid there." he said curiously
„I learned fighting for my sister sir." he whispered with no emotion.
„My name is Addam.. what is your name young boy?" he asked as he saw the light in his eyes fade away.
He did not have a name. His parents did not bother to name them after they were born.
„I don't have a name." he spoke very gently as the other man was in shook.
„What do you mean you don't have a name."
„My parents never named me."

The man just started at him
„Well young handsome Nameless boy... I have an idea" he said as he grinned at him and the other one just looked even more confused than he already was

 I have an idea" he said as he grinned at him and the other one just looked even more confused than he already was