𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒮𝒾𝓍

Harper was moving towards the Semele Battlefield together with Saeed and Addam,
Though she would not directly be fighting its more important for her to go to the Throne of The Empress and confront her.

Whilst Saeed and Addam would go to  Battle against The Thousands of Semele Knights.
They were a lot weaker form Robs absence.

Harper looked up to the sky
„The moment you two go there I will run as fast as possible so they won't see me on the palace." she explained to the two men as they both agreed.
So harper moved a bit forward
„Be careful. Rob would murder me if you get hurt." Addam said with worry, which made Harper laugh a bit
„I will be alright. You two have it worse."
Saeed sighed as he watched back noticing the knights coming
„Harper. RUN NOW!" he yelled as he picked his sword form behind.

Harper looked back at them before running towards the castle. She felt her chest tighten as she moved closer and closer.
She felt a deep connection returning. Her breath got heavier but not form her running but form the thought of getting into that place.
As she arrived at the stairs she could just look at those and not move her body.
It was as if she was holding the sword of death yet again.

But instead of letting go as back then she forced herself to get there.
One step after another till the wind got her on the ground and the Dragon of the empress Attacked her.
She was face to face with the dragon.
Looking at the eyes directly.
He has opened his mouth Hatching some fire to burn her.
„Λυπάμαι" she whispered her voice shaking.
(I am sorry)
The dragon Froze, and so did Harper.
The new version of eye contact seemed rather fond.
The Dragon moved its head closer to her as she began touching its head and scales.
„Such a lovely beast."
The dragon frowned which made Harper smile for a while
„My apologies. Your no beast."
The dragon moved closer to her in an oddly caring manner.
„Would you allow me to speak to the empress please? I have not come to fight her."
The dragon stared confused at her as it looked up to the palace and back to her before finally looking at the wall of the painting form the old emperor.
Harpers gaze also shifted on the painting,
„Why does this feel rather strange my dear Dragon?" she asked with sadness in her eyes she couldn't understand this feeling in herself it confused her dearly.
She stared at the painting as she felt some tears coming up before she quickly looked at the dragon
„Please allow me to speak to her." her voice with a hind of sadness and pleading, she was confused with every bone and vein of her body.
The dragon returned her request by flying off letting her have full access to Go.

„Fuck..There are to Many!" Addam groaned as he held his shoulder in pain because a knight has almost ripped it apart.
Saeed looked at the other side trying to find ways to stop all of this.
„This is impossible." he declared
Breathing heavily as he was covered in blood.

As fearsome as they Fought they had no chance against The thousand Strong Knights of The Empress.
It was looking rather terrible for them.

Addam has noticed a knight go after Saeed,
„SAEED!" Addam yelled with Desperation trying to protect his back but before he could A sword stung in the back of the knight as he fell.

Saeed turned around
„Regina?" he said with shock as he noticed all the other Soldiers of The Monastary
„Oh gods. You guys  actually help for once?" Addam stated.

 You guys  actually help for once?" Addam stated