𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒪𝓃𝑒

Harper felt shivers through her whole body as she heard that familiar voice.
That disgusting voice, and all she felt was anger through every inch of her body.

Rob immediately took his sword standing infront of harper as the empress came closer towards them.
„Fucking hell do you want?!" Rob mutters his voice purely disgusted
„God Not you again. It's annoying how strong you are." the Empress said moving closer
„Harper.. take that sword and run." he whispered towards her.
Harper looked at him nodding a bit she knew this was the only way to protect Semel.

Addam And Saeed tried to move closer towards Rob to support him. Yet the Empress Noticed their perfectly movements, as she turned her head looked up and down and with only one blink she destroyed the ground making it impossible for Addam and Saeed to reach towards them.

„Fuck.." Addam mutters
„Rob. You are by far a better soldier than any of us, you can easily win against her!." Saeed spoke With a louder voice.
Rob looked at them grinning a bit
„Alright now.. let's do this then." he said as he attacked the Empress.

„I must confess you get stronger each time." she said as her own sword was against his, she could just feel his eyes watching her full of hatred.
The sounds of the swords echoed louder and louder by each of their movements.

Harper got worried of Rob but she knew she had to leave, she was careful while touching the sword of death beging afraid she might take to much of attention on her.

Rob Grew with worry just as much as Harper did, he looked over his shoulder to see if she was already gone but as soon as he did he felt The empress cut into his shoulder with her sword
„Fuck.." he groans as she moved closer and he. Had to flip over as she stood there positioned in still perfect position.
„Oh I am impressed Rob. After such an deep cut you are still standing?" she said
„Go to Hell."He mumbled still in pain from the cut in his shoulder.

„You must heal his wounds later darling.." Saeed whispered towards Khadija.
„Of course I will. Look at that poor boy."
She said with an gentle tone.

The Empress was to focused on Rob as she forgot to look after Harper as she then moved to look behind Rob finally noticing that Harper was already gone, with the sword of death."
„FUCKING HELL.!!"she yelled.
As she ran away towards her dragon trying to find Harper.

Rob set down into the ground bleeding completely
„ROB!" Addam yelled
„Shut up. Addam, Saeed go Harper needs help! I swear to god if Harper has one stretch you both are dead!" Rob Groand out in pain.

Harper was already at the edge of there looking at the sword of death deeply.
„Sweet little Harper."
Shivers. All over her body again as she turned around to look at her.

„Come on. Be a good girl and give me that."
She said coldly.
„No way in hell." Harper mutters
„Oh yea? I just cut open your Lovers Shoulder."
The empress said chuckling a bit.

Harper stared at him
„What? Mary. What is your problem?"
The empress started laughing hysterically
„MARY" she yelled while laughing.
Harper was now confused completely, what was her problem?

„Now stop. And just give me that sword."
Harper looked at her and her dragon.
„No." she shortly answered.
„No?!" the empress said getting impatiently.
Harper looked down as she finally understood that under her was the ocean of nowhere.
‚The ocean of nowhere' she thought to herself.

She looked at the sword and back at the ocean.
There was only one way.
As much as she didn't want to do this, As much as her body refused her, she had to do this.

She threw the Sword of death in there.
Leaving the empress in complete shook.
„FUCKING HELL?!"
The Empress yelled full in rage as she got back on her dragon trying to catch it.
But it was to late.
The sword of death was gone.