𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

„Thank you Harper for helping me with this" Khadija expressed with a joyful tone, as Harper grinned at her.
It's been months since that battle and life seems to become normal again.
Harper now started looking at Khadija admiring her from afar, Khadija wore a different Hijabi everyday and together with that an matching Abaya which Harper absolutely stunned over.
As Harper and Khadija walked past the Monastary to bring the equipment back Khadija stopped which left harper on shook.

„Good Morning Regina" Khadija greeted her, which made Regina response with an lovely smile. But that smile was only meant for Khadija , which Harper knew since she didn't even think about communicating with Regina.
As they walked past her.
As the Months passed Harper found it difficult to remain with Regina and after a time she didn't even care about making an effort, thankfully she grew closer To her now good Friend Khadija.
And it's remarkable how good her and Saeed understood eachother.

As for Rob let's just say.. It's getting Interesting

„Well well there we are" Harper pointed out as they now left the equipment on the tables.
Not even seconds flew as Saeed rushed into the room.
„what is it? What is going on?" Khadija asked him completely worried not knowing what has happend.
„Why did you carry so many things form the other side of the Monastary till here? I would have done it for you." he said with an furious tone.
„It's alright my Love, Harper helped me" Khadija said hoping he's gonna calm down.
Saeed then goes up to harper pounds her head and and sighs.
„next time call Rob or me, we don't want you both to get so exhausted" he now responded with an calm and lovely tone.
It was getting very clear that He cares about Harper and Rob, even Saeed himself knew that but he also knew that he would never confess that to them.

„How was the meeting?" Khadija asked him, at first he just looked at the Two Girlsand then he started to have a little grin on his face and juckelnd before he began to speak
„It was boring but then Rob started an fight with the guards because in his eyes they were suspicious"
„Oh he's unbelievable" harper said trying to hold in her laugh. „Oh please he's being protective, especially for you" Khadija then teased Harper,
Saeed who didn't even want to know what is happening there started to chance the topic
„Harper, before I forget Rob is waiting for you in his chambers. He said there was something important he found"
Harper didn't want to waist more time as necessary so she thanked him and went off.

He was staring down at an book page as he heard the door of his chambers open, He shook his head to finally see Her again.
„I suppose your day was well?" Harper asked him
„Not at all but just looking at you made me forget about the past few hours" he said trying to charm her.
Harper then sat down next to him touching his hand knowing that he's very comfortable with that. They both kept looking at each other till Rob decided to start their conversation
„I didn't call you for no reason. Now look what I found out for you" he said Overjoyed.
As Harper looked at the page she couldn't see anything and was feeling Powerless looking at all those pictures not understanding an word, „What is this?"
„It's the battle of the Swords, see that's the old Emperor and right there you can see an illustration of his daughter"
She looked at him in shook as he continued his History lesson
„his daughter was Princess Mary." he now said with an disgusted undertone
„That means She's the new empress" harper said stunned.
„There is more" Rob remarked sounding as loving as possible, he didn't want her to freak out. „The reason you saw her Name at that book back then could be combined with the fact that she perhaps cursed you"
„How can we be sure about it?" Harper tried her best to sound normal about it.
Rob didn't know himself if it's true so they both just sat there.
„Thank you." Harper mumbled still lost in words „thank you so much Rob, I don't wanna know how much time you spend to find these"
Rob smiled at her now

„Don't worry It was pretty quick" that was a lie. The moment Harper told him about what happend he made it to his mission to help her find out. It took him months to see through these portraits but this was for harper and he would be willing to do it again for her.

„I am so thankful to have you in my life Rob."
He tried to tell her that he was also thankful but then Harper said something that had him under suprise.
„I love you." she confessed to him.
Rob got up form the desk and was now standing trying to figure out what she just said, Harper then walked towards him
„ I truly mean it Rob, for these past months you meant more to me than anyone else", the moment she said those words Rob didn't hesitate anymore he pulled her closer to him looking into her.
He then got closer to her lips whispering
„and I love you"
Before pulling into a kiss

 He then got closer to her lips whispering „and I love you" Before pulling into a kiss