𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

The ship was at an unknown place where Saeed has left it.
Usually the only voices to be heard there were form Rob and Addam arguing but on this day the only voice to be heard was Khadijas.

Her cries , her pain.

She was walking around holding her belly as blood came out everywhere.
Rob was beside her holding her shoulders
Khadija held into him while yelling
„Fuck..!" she cried out.
„is there something that helps during birth..?" he asked carefully giving her time to answer as soon as she was comfortable.

„it's too early... the child is not ready I do not know why this is.. is.." she gulped and had to breath the pain eating her almost alive.

She stood up form the ground as the blood came down.
Rob went to her holding her as she tried to hold everything back.
„There is something here... there had to be.."
She mutters.
„Rob.. please can you go and see?"
He looked at her not wanting to let her alone even for a few minutes but he knew it would make her feel some sort of relief.

So he looked over the cabin.
There was nothing.
He stepped closer to some other sides till he saw something.
Ashes.
„How the fuck..."
He ran towards Khadija pulling her as gently as he could carrying her out of the cabin and taking her to deck.
„What is.. what was there?" she cried out as she felt another sharp stab.

„witchcraft."
The empress was there. On the ship.
Who knows when but she was there.
Placing her oddly dark magic just to hurt innocent people.

Khadija sat down with Rob holding.
„why.. why is she doing this.." her cries would pain every Mother that existed.

She began praying silently to herself.
Rob was feeling overwhelmed by everything.
He didn't know how to pray. He has never had someone to teach him.
So he followed Khadijas prayers, hoping she would not feel alone and letting her know that he was there for her.

During the process of giving birth he helped her through everything.
Khadija cried out a lot more getting tired and feeling weak.
She has never felt this weak before.
Rob pulled the child from her.
His heart stopped beating for a second as he held the dead baby.
Khadija looked away not bearing to see her dead child.

Rob held the child
„It's a girl.." he said towards Khadija.
She sobbed quietly as her body felt weaker and weaker.
Rob put the baby gently into and blanket before putting his attention back at her.

There was much blood coming form her.
Too much blood.
he panicked.
„Shit.. no..!.. NO.. no no" his voice broke often as he ripped this shirt and cleaned it with water, to put it on her wound to stop the bleeding.
Cleaning her.
As she was to weak for anything.
„It's pointless, Rob" her voice was calm.
Rob didn't listen he continued trying to stop her bleeding but as she said it was pointless.

His hands covered in blood as he looked at her
„Tell Saeed I loved him."
She gave him a sweet smile, as she did when she met Rob for the first time, sadly this time was different this would be Khadijas last Smile.

"She gave him a sweet smile, as she did when she met Rob for the first time, sadly this time was different this would be Khadijas last Smile