𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Saeed sighed as he watched Regina
„The hell are you doing here? What's with the Monastary." he called out.
Regina turned around in the middle of battlefield
„It's called help. Be more grateful." she spat out.
As the battle continued the tension between the Saeed and the Monastary grew.
He ignored the Monastary and pulled his main focus on fighting with Addam , as he was the only one he could trust there.

„Where's Rob?" she asked Addam his dislike of hers was clearly written all over his face as he didn't reply,
„With Khadija on our ship." Saeed answers for Addam.
„he's acting all fearless , For a street boy that used to sell himself" Regina mumbled but still clear to hear as Addams rage grew he wanted to rip off her head right there.

Saeed held Addam back
„She's not worth it. Focus on the palace or whatever that shit is take care of Harper."
Addam gave him a nod turning his head to find Harper.

„Harper is HERE?!" Regina yelled at this but both men didn't speak,
„She's to weak for this type of battle, this is madness. She's gonna die." she continued going on about.
Saeed rolled his eyes on her.
„This is MADDENING!" she hissed.
„Gods shut up and focus on fighting, Harper trained with Rob and me for the past few months she can fight." Addam declared.

Regina gave them a look before heading out to fight.
The fight was intense there were around 15 knights only focusing on her.
She pulled her sword but that didn't stop them from attacking.
They threw her sword away.
„Shit."
She held herself back trying her best to fight against them with her hands and feet.
It was pointless they had her pinned down to the ground.
Addam who was fighting against his own enemies looked back as he saw Regina on the ground, He cut off the heads of the Knights before running to reach Regina hopelessly.

Before he could even reach them The knights cut straight through her throat, leaving her to die.
Addams face fell as he watched the brutal act. His Rage growing even wider as he began fighting them all cutting each and each knights head off.
He looked back down at Regina her blood reaching almost every part of him.
„I'm sorry.. I am so sorry.." He mumbled.
Addam pulled her up carrying her to the leech of the Monastary.