𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

„How much longer till we arrive?"
Harper asked while looking at Saeed
„Few minutes."
As she continued looking at the ocean suddenly two arms went on her waist
„Are you alright, love?"
She turned around to look at Rob as she nodded.

„Are you sure my love?"
Harper looked at him slowly stroking his hair out of his face as she started hugging him, he immediately embraced her as well.
„Are you nervous?." he whispered gently. She just nodded, as he hugged her even tighter now
„no need to worry my love. I am here. I would destroy this world for you." He mumbled softly still hugging her, while harper now let out a little chuckle.
„I love you." she muttered into his neck.
Rob grinned as he lifted her up a bit and sat her down on the edge of the ship, giving her kisses all over her neck.
„I love you too." He mumbled while staying on her neck, she couldn't help it but just smile gently while he kissed her.

„Okay okay you two enough now. We arrived."
Saeed spoke out louder making sure they heard him.
Rob helped Harper to get off form there as he took her hand guiding her towards Saeed and Khadija.

~~~~~~~~~~
„You still drunk?" Addam muttered slowly while looking at Arragorn but he just shook his head.
„Fuck it's been a day. When will they come." he spoke to himself with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
„That sword is so ugly." Arragorn said suddenly making Addams attention go towards him in seconds.
„Everything is ugly." Addam joked
„No. You are .." Arragorn started but was interrupted.

„Jo. Sir Addam."
Addam turned around grinning a bit
As he looked at Saeed and behind him were the others
„Rob!!!!!!!!!!" Addam said smiling more widely now, Addam always was suprised how much he missed Rob while he was on his solo missions.
„Addam. You lucky bastard as if you are still alive." Rob said grinning while still holding Harpers hand.
„oooooooooo your girl?" Addam said eying them while smiling.
Rob chuckled a bit giving Harper a loving kiss on the cheek, but then he saw Arragorn next to Addam
„your new lover?" Rob asked a bit curious.
But Addam only gave him a warning look.
„Where is the sword of death?" Harper asked
As she noticed the Air getting thicker of Addams eying.
Addam smiled gently at her before moving a way a bit.
„Right here."

Harper stepped closer looking deeply at the sword which had a black blade but green crystals everywhere.
Rob moved closer to her taking his own sword out to make sure nothing happens.

„Love. Be careful." He mumbled towards her sweetly but clearly worried.
Harper gave him a gentle smile as she got even closer Touching the blade now.

„Now Now. What do we have here?"

 What do we have here?"