𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

„so I bet the swords of death is in Chantara." Rob said completely full of himself.
„Oh please It's on flak. It makes more sense for it to return to fire after all it called the swords of death." Saeed replied.
„But water also makes sense. Under Semele there  are many parts full of water."
„Rob that makes no sense."
Both man continued arguing till Khadija finally stepped in.
„How about we first move to flak. It's very near form here and if we fail there we can go check on Chantara." Saeed quickly nodded at her request.

Rob then sighed as he stepped towards harper and put his arm around her giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addam finally managed to humble both man, he was resting a bit but then quickly got up again as he saw those mountains.

They looked so familiar to him. He was thinking of where he had last seen those shapes.

„What are you looking at young boy"
He turned around to see a Man, as Addam started to chuckle a bit
„Young boy? I am thirty two years old." he said grinning a bit as he saw the other man reaction
„Are you lying? You look way to young for that."
„Wish I was lying but no."
Brown eyes. That's all Addam could notice in that moment.

„What is your name?" the other one asked him.
„Addam." he spoke still analysing the other.
„it's pleasing to meet you Addam. My name is. Aragorn."
„I am also pleased." Addam was grinning now.

„So what brings you here.?" Aragorn asked him a bit gentle.
„ a mission for the monastery. What about you?"Addam answered trying to match Aragorns gentle tone.
„I am returning back here. I used to be on Glacier."
„Glacier? Why did you leave Chantara for there? I mean it's quite the difference." Addam joked.

„I enjoy painting. And I truly wanted to paint the snow there. It's breathtaking." he said looking a bit dreamy in Addams view.
„Wanna grab something to drink?" Addam asked feeling a bit nervous for asking.
That was weird he never felt like this while asking people to go and get drunk.

Aragorn smiled a bit before nodding his head.
Addam felt relieved after the other agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

„You drunk already?" Addam chuckled
„yea.. how can you drink so much?" Aragorn said while having an headache from all his drinks.
„Soo Addam tell me what's your type? Like what kind of thinks would you prefer on your partner."
„Brown eyes." he said.
„Thats it?"
„Yea."
„So enough of this stuff. Tell me more about your paintings in which parts were you ?"

„Well I was in Glacier,Chantara obviously flak. Ehm also gale and I think that's it.. but I really want to go to Semele once it used to me so beautiful."
That's when it hit him.
Addam stood up his mouth open.
„Semele. That's it."
The other one was confused now
„Aragorn. I need to leave. To those mountains."
„Wait I will come with you."
„You are drunk."
„Sooo what?? Come on it's dark let me go with you."
„Alright.. but don't get hurt."

~~~~~~~
They rushed up the mountains
Addam started to hold Aragorns hand since he felt a bit dizzy from the whole Alkohol.
„Finally." Addam spoke as he saw a bit of light in the mountain.
„Let's get in there now." he spoke while grinning.

They went inside. Water was everywhere it looked like crystals which seemed beautiful.
Aragorn looked at Addam while it smiling as he tried to see the difference between Addams eyes and those from  the crystals.
„You know.." he stared but was immediately shushed down by Addam.

A sword was laying there a magic spell on it.
Untouchable.

„Fuck. the sword of death." Addam said.
Aragorn looked at him confused.
„I need to write Rob a letter. They have to come to Chantara now."
He sat down on the ground writing to his good friend.
He then whistled for his Raven to come and take the letter to Rob.

~~~~~
Rob chuckled as he read the letter.
„Jo Saeed you dickhead. Direct our location to Chantara."
Everyone looked at him confused.
Rob grinned as he went to harper and took her face with his hands.

„My love.. My friend found the Swords of death."

"