𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

Harper your getting better but you have to go on a little faster"
I smiled at Rob knowing that he's trying to anger me.
„Stop smiling like that and continue training"
He said that while he attacked me with his sword. „This is training not a war Calm down" I said, now he is the one smiling.
We have been training together for weeks now it's good to have someone on your side who actually helps you, yet I feel like I have lost another one I haven't spoken to her for the past few weeks now.
I won a friend but I lost another.
„Where are you with you thoughts Beauty?"
„Don't call me that , I hate Beauty"
„If you hate Beauty you must Hate yourself,  my lady."
I just looked at him while he had his big grin on his face I could not help myself but smile at him.
„Rob when will you leave for war again?"
„ In a few days I believe"
„I will miss you truly"
„So will I"
„Well then take me with you!"
„Harper your not ready yet, I do not want you to get hurt"
„I will not I promise you please take me with you"
„Have you spoken to Regina?"
Silence.
„That does not matter"
„Harper listen I think that you going to war will be a good way into training you but it is dangerous, we could fight against The Knights  of the Empress"
„That does not matter I would like to see the kingdom of Semele"
He looked at me.
„The Kingdom Barley exist anymore since they lost there power it's completely ruined"
„And that's what makes it more interesting for me" I grinned at him he rolled his eyes as I noticed I went for a hug.
„Now now what are you doing my Lady?"
„I apologise ! did no one ever hug you?"
„This is disrespectful I am a very good at it"
He hugged me so much I could barely breathe as I started to run away he followed me I could not stop laughing.
„Stop running harper , come here"
As he got me Our faces were truly close I looked at his eyes they were beautiful
„You call me beauty but I must confess your eyes are breathtaking"
He was speechless you could tell
„Now now harper are you in love?"
I grinned at him till the door opened, Rob let go of me and I noticed Regina standing there
„Regina." it's been weeks goddam weeks since we last talked to eachother I was afraid of her being mad at me but thankfully she smiled at me, and of course I smiled back.
„Harper will you come with me? she asked with a soft tone, I smiled at Rob and went off.

As the Both of us walked there was a dead silence which felt unbreakable.
„Will you go to war with us ?" she asked me in where I was thankful for her starting a conversation.
„Yes I shall, Sir Rob has helped me with sword fighting in the past few weeks"
„That's good But please take care The kingdom of Semele is no fun joke"
I smiled at her and suddenly she hugged me
„Sir Rob is a Man of honour But he can become a Monster please don't fall for his games" she warned me but I did not understand why. He was such a kind soul.

 He was such a kind soul