The suit

⚠️ blood scene and horror. Not to bad :)

I find myself running down a dark metal hall. Tears stream down my face as I start to lose my breath. I turn my head to see something chasing me.

It's almost alien like, it's red and muscular body run after me. A smile creeps on its face as it's hand sculpts into a large knife. My scream echoes through the hall as I run faster.

"Jump spidey." It's voice is hoarse and dangerous. My eyes turn towards its white glossy ones.

Trying to stay in my pace, I notice two upcoming turns. Both pitch black, making me feel skeptical. But it's either that or the monster on my tail. Without another thought I run towards the left.

My body leaves the ground, feeling the gravity pulling me to the ground. I scream and claw at the walls that close around me as I fall.

Thud

My body makes compact with the harsh concrete floor. I lay with my back to the floor, feeling a wave of pain come over me.

Easing myself up, I groan. It's dark, but light enough to see my hands in front of me. Looking up, the monster is out of sight. Now, I'm stuck in what looks to be a cave.

"Great." I say annoyed. My legs start to gain their feeling back as I walk. "Hello!" I yell for anyone to hear. It quiet, nothing but the sound of my own breath.

I bring my hands up to my arms, rubbing the cold away. "Is anyone there?" Knowing the answer, I give up.

That is until I hear someone voice. And not just anyone's, a very familiar voice. "H-hello. Yes, yes I'm here! Help please." My eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

"Peter!" I follow the sound. The sight in front of me is horrific. Both my hands go up to my mouth as I gasp. I could break into tiny pieces at his state.

He pants harshly, trying to remain alive. I look down to see his lower body completely smashed under the pressure of heavy rocks. Blood floods out of his mouth as he tries effortful to push them off. His whimpers and cries fill my ears as I stand in shock.

"Help...me." He couch's our, holding a hand out for me to grab. However, my body can't seem to move. How can I possibly be spider women if I can't help my best friend.

Realization hits me, this is all a dream. But it feels so real. "This isn't real." I whisper to myself, stepping back and looking into his pleading brown eyes.

"Please!" He cries. My heart throbs to help him. Pushing all my courage to my feet, I put my hands out to help. Barely feeling his fingers before a rumble knocks me off my feet.

I fall the floor and turn to look at him. He stares into my eyes before rocks pour over him. I let out a cry, feeling tears drip down.

Not again

I jolt out of my bed, waking up in the same place I was before. The same empty room Miguel escorted me to. My heart quickens as tears already spill down my eyes.

The door opens in the matter of seconds. "Are you up yet?" Miguel says. I turn my head to the opposite side of the room, avoiding his eyes.

"Uh yeah, now I am. I have to get dressed so I'll see you in a few minutes." I say through my shaky voice.

"Alright." His presence lingers. Obviously knowing I'm hiding something. "Ar-...be down in my office in five. Here." He sets something down on my bed, waiting a few second for me to turn and look at what he sat down. However, I remain staring at the wall on the other side. With that he closes the door, leaving me in my bed. I want to hear what he was gonna say but decide to push that in the back of my head.