Reboot system

Shooting out webs through headquarters, I feel a sharp pain stab into my side. It's clear one or two of my ribs are broken but I can't slow down now.

Hundred of spiders- including the T-Rex glide towards us in attempt to stop Miles. As long as I distract the others into getting out of this damn building, Miles can take the opportunity to use the portal Margo I guarding.

We trip into the cafeteria, kicking down plates of food in a desperate attempt to flee. "Pick up the pace Mile!"

"Sorry!"

A large yet hollow wall stand in front of me. Without thinking, I crush through. Bricks go flying in every direction, frighting the two people inside the room. Crashing into another wall, we make it inside the service tunnel where directly ahead is Miles way home.

I point in front of us, "Hey you se-"

A shot is fired in miles direction to which miles leaps off and onto the horse. I groan at the complication growing before shooting my web to get off the ground.

Miguel is catching up, which in this case terrifies me. That's it, I'm fucking terrified. If I get caught- no, once I get caught, there is no going back. Miguel will officially be done with me. I just know it.

Miguel swing away from Peter, pissed off and determined to catch us both. Looking in front of me, I see Miles brining Miguel's attention to him by hollering as he rides the horse.

"Miles!" I call out, leaping behind him.

The caged anomalies cheers for us and boo for the others as we make are way down the sector. "We need to get them outside or you will ever have a chance getting out of here." I say, jumping onto the horse.

"My plan exactly." He says, "by the way, I'm miles."

I roll my eyes, "yeah I got that."

"What's your name?"

"Does that really matter right now?"

"Why are you helping me?"

Charolette, a Spider-Girl in her wheelchair, rolls up towards us and onto the ceiling.

"Miles?" She says in surprise.

"Hi."

"Im a huge fan of your work."

"Thanks!"

"Do you think spider-people too often use comedy as a crutch."

"Uh..."

"Get it...crutch." Nailing Miles in the gut, he is knocked off the horse and straight into the older Spider-man.

"Oh my god, I'm getting tired of this." I jump off the horse, kicking the older spider-man out of the way.

"Hey!" He cries, being flown across the room.

A training room is straight ahead of us; empty of any spiders.

"Miles, jump in there! Now!" Without hesitation, he jumps in before me. I collapse on the floor, grabbing my side in pain.

"Hey, you okay." Miles asks worriedly as he helps em up.

"I'm fine, let's hurry!" The walls around me yet again begin to spin. However, I shake my head to stay alert.

Levi under a massive weight, move his legs up and down. Taking the amount of space we have, Miles and I slide under; shooting a web at Levi to stop the others from getting through. He holds onto the weight for dear life while others get stuck under.

Still having them on our tail, pop ups of villains cut us off our path.

"Whoa!" Miles trips over one of the pop ups before smoothly making his way back up to run.