Prowler

I've never seen such a troubled world. How come Miles would come here? It would  necessarily make sense for him to save his father from another universe. Was he sent here on accident?

The world crumbles in front of me as towers burn. The sounds of flaring sirens and honking horns fill my ears. Even the building I stand on holds arguing voices and the sounds of furniture being thrown.

"Where to start." I whisper to myself over and over as I swing across the night sky. It's not going to be easy finding Miles in such a large city.

Or so I thought.

My head begins to vibrate with a sense of urgency. I can feel it, Miles is close. It's like something is guiding me to reach him. Like my senses yearned for me to keep moving forward. Somehow, I know exactly where to go.

Soaring through the sky, I feel my stomach twist in a tight not.

Miles aura has somehow split into two distinct people. I could feel two different Miles in this world with only one truly belonging here.

Something's just doesn't add up for me. Why is Miles here and how do we stop Spot from killing his father? These questions need answers...and fast.

Feeling I've reached my destination, I drop down into a dark alleyway. It's not any typical place you would see many individuals hanging out at. No, in fact it's the exact opposite.

Cautiously making my way down the ally way I stay vigilant to the sounds of barking dogs and piecing voices. Broken glass and empty can splatter across the area while past rainfall droplets fall gracefully off of dumpsters and trash.  A purple hue catches my eyes as I make my way to a dead end. It hides behind a large dumpster, barely visible for others to see. Surely that's where I need to be. Miles presence is just behind the dumpster and another person as well.

Glancing behind me, I make sure no one is around before pushing the dumpster aside. There stands a metal door with rust around the edges.

Nice

The door opens to my surprise. Normally you would have a key or extra protection.

Peering Inside, I notice a dark hallway illuminated by purple light tracing the crevices at the base of the wall, creating a visible path.

Feeling the thumping in my chest, I begin to walk in. It's like walking into a haunted house at one of those fairs. However, this time there is no fair and no haunted house. Just some villain holding Miles captured in a creepy ass hideout.

Distinct voices make way as I get closer to a ball of light. Squinting my eyes, I walk into a light up room. As my eyes adjust to the sudden change of light, the voices fade. There stand two blurry individuals, facing me.

I flinch, exposing myself to the enemy so easily.

Well that was stupid y/n

Now being able to see the two faces, I stand shaken. Both Miles lean against a table, scratched and braised up. The Miles from this universe has a hardened face with two tight braids ending at his neck.

Looking at the Miles I know, I notice blood coming from his nose and his glitches getting relatively worse. His eyes widen at my sudden appearance.

On the other hand, the other Miles gives me a dull stare as he readjusts his robotic arm. Blood smears across his cheek, just as scrapper up. It makes me blood boil at the thought of him using such power for his own greed. The dark surrounding him is suffocating.

"Y/n-"

I lunge at the villainous Miles, giving Miles time to escape. He cuffs his claws into my shoulder, falling back into the table as I web his body to it. "Mile leave now! I have him down!"