Chapter 2

We all leave the room and go our separate ways. I'm now alone in a hallway with footsteps trailing behind me.

"Y/N..." It's Graves.

"What do you want, Graves?" I ask.

"I just want you to know that..." He smacks his lips before continuing. "That if you snitch to the task force, I might be hesitant to kill you, but I won't hesitate to kill them before they have a chance to react."

"Are you threatening me?" I ask, unamused.

"Don't you know? I don't make threats; I make guarantees," he replies.

I scoff and turn around to leave when I feel a grip on my neck—not tight, but rough. I grab his wrist, digging my nails into his skin.

"I warned you, Y/N. You don't want the blood of your team on your hands," he says, looking down at me. "Understood?"

I don't say anything, and the grip's tightness makes it harder to breathe.

"Understood?" he asks again.

"Go fuck yourself," I spit.

"I'm not your enemy in this, so don't make me one. I'm trying to be peaceful. Don't worry; they will find out either way, just not now," he says.

"Fine," I let out a sigh when he releases his firm grip on my throat.

"Atta girl," he whispers before leaving the room, leaving me alone once again.

I know he won't kill me, but it's the others I'm worried about. I have to get him to trust me. I could always just seduce him, since he already has this weird attraction to me, and he's hot, so I won't feel bad about it. This time, this fucker isn't getting away.

The Next Day

I knew I had to keep quiet, and because of that, I would get into trouble. So, I could use Graves to my advantage.

I walked into his room. He was nowhere to be seen until—he just came out of the shower. Holy shit... he might be a coward, but he is definitely a hot one. The toned, muscular body, those abs—Jesus Christ.

"Can I help you, doll?" Graves interrupted my thoughts, stepping closer to me.

I snapped out of it. "Yes, you can. Now, you see, I'm keeping my mouth shut for you, but I will need you to cover for me and take the blame."

"Oh, yea?" he questions.

"Yes," I continue. "You will have to reveal that you did, in fact, threaten me with everything in hand to keep my mouth shut," I explain.

"Hm," he hums.

I reach for his muscles and glide my hand down his bicep. "Would you do that for me, Commander?" I ask him innocently.

He throws his head back and groans. "God, you're driving me crazy. Fine."

I smile at him before turning around. I make sure to rub my ass on his crotch "by accident" and leave.

Plans are working—I've got this son of a bitch on the hook.