Chapter 7 NSFW

I was lying in bed, unable to stop thinking about all sorts of outcomes, but the one person I wanted to see most was Graves. I wasn't horny or anything; I don't even like him, but there was this undeniable attraction. Then it hit me—I needed a cigarette. I got up from bed and headed to his room down the barracks hallway. It was dark and dim, completely empty. I reached his door and had to compose myself before knocking.

I knocked.

No one answered.

Instead, the door just opened.

"I knew you'd come," he smiled.

"No, I'm not here for that," I glared at him. "I just wanted a cigarette. I thought you'd be the only one who'd have one," I added.

I saw his smirk drop into a "bitch, what?" look.

"Come in," he motioned for me to enter his room, locking the door behind us.

I sat on his bed and waited for him to pass the cigarette. He took out a box, took one for himself, and threw the box to me. I took one out and placed it between my lips. I stretched out my hand for him to pass the lighter.

"Can't trust you enough with this," he said, stepping closer.

He lit his cigarette and then came even closer to light mine. God, the tension. I finally took a drag and felt better.

"You know it's bad for you, doll," he said.

"Not from you, speaking," I rolled my eyes.

He sat down beside me, continuing to puff out smoke. We sat in silence for a good two minutes before he turned to me.

"Want to see a trick?" he asked, taking another drag.

"Go on," I said.

He grabbed my face, bringing it closer to his, parting my lips as he placed his on mine and blew the smoke into my mouth before leaning back to look at me. Oh god, butterflies.

I blew out the smoke on his face and chuckled.

"Everyone can do that, Phillip," I teased.

"Not as good as me," he smirked. He then roughly pulled me into a kiss.

"I've had a rough day. I think we both need a release," he said before smashing his lips back onto mine. He then started stripping my clothes off, one by one, and swiftly flipped me over, face down, ass up.

He grabs my hips and starts pounding in. Hard. He kept his one of his hands on my head to  make sure my moans were muffled into the pillow, the other gripping my hip so hard I was sure it would leave a bruise. He kept sliding in and out as fast as he could. Grunts and heavy breathing escaped from his lips. I knew he was enjoying it. I mean who wouldnt? His pace was picking up, I knew he was about to come I felt his dick twitch inside me.

Guilt rushed over me. Why am I fucking someone I am not even supposed to talk to? Someone who is literally supposed to be dead. 

By the time we both finished it was morning, I had the strength to speak up now.

"Phillip... I dont think this whole team-mates with benefits is working." I said.

"Are you serious.? Doll come on you cant deny on loving it.' He insisted.

'Phillip I am done with this" I looked away and got up from bed.

"Fine, get out." Graves said harshly, his words made my heart sink.

"Is that all I ever was to you?! You know what fine fuck you Graves, things were better off when I thought you were dead!" 

Saying that I left and slammed the door behind me. At this point I didn't care I was done with him and done with out secret hook-ups, yet I couldnt brush it off.

I was angry at him, but most of all I was angry with myself. I betrayed my team. I wasn't any better than Graves.

A/N-Hey yall! sorry I havent been really active I was worked up with school and stuff, but now i have a goal which is to finish this book meaning I will be uploading daily or weekly but I will, Mommy is here to feed yall ;) ALSO I thinking of writing another fanfic with Matheo riddle x Reader let me know if theres any requests.

Bye!

-F