Chapter 18

Soap was shot in the head.

"JOHNNY! PRICE!" It was Ghost's voice from the distance.

My knees felt weaker than ever as I saw Soap's body drop to the floor. I couldn't make out a single thing.

"JOHN!" I screamed, and my insides started to hurt. This couldn't be real. I ran over to his body and cupped his face. "No, no, no, Soap! Please. Soap! Johnny!" I had a lump in my throat, and my eyes were welling up with tears as I looked at his lifeless body.

A crimson pool surrounded his body, staining the cold subway pavement. Not long before Price panicked. "Gaz, quickly help me disarm the bomb!"

Gaz and Price were busy disarming the bomb when Ghost finally appeared. I looked at him with a sorrowful look. "Simon... please."

Ghost's eyes looked sadder than ever as he got on his knees beside me and checked Soap's pulse. I couldn't take it much longer. I burst out in tears and hugged Soap's body.

"Johnny..." Ghost's voice was soft and sorrowful. I saw his tears.

I felt a pair of arms pull me into a hug. It was Ghost. I buried my head in his chest and wept. It all happened too fast.

Laswell spoke over the earpiece. "Price, are all of you safe? Is the bomb disarmed?"

"Laswell, the bomb's disarmed. All of us are okay... 1 KIA." As Price said this, Ghost shook his head in disbelief. Gaz and Price walked up to the tragic scene and stayed silent.

Quickly the sadness turned into anger. No fucking way. I got up, pushing Gaz out of the way, walking toward Makarov's body. He was on the floor choking on his own blood.

I got down on my knees in front of him as he let out a laugh.

"You're weak, pathetic, crying over someone's death." He had some nerve.

"That someone was my friend! Makarov, words can't fucking describe what I wish for you. I'll see you in hell."

With that, I grabbed a knife and stabbed it through his neck. "Choke on your blood."

I pierced the knife in deeper and twisted it inside his neck, feeling cracks. I then dragged the knife down through his chest, making blood gush out everywhere. I was covered in his blood, but I served justice. It was for Soap.

I got up and walked over to my team as they looked at me.

I turned to Price. "Never bury your enemies alive."

A/N- PLEASE DONT HATE ME LOL. I was tearing up writing soap's death, after all it did happen in MW3 campaign but his death was too quick there so i served him some justice by making it more tragic here. anyway phillip will show next chapter it was a change for the plot yk. anyway, THANK YOU SM FOR 1K reads OML THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

RIP John 'soap' MacTavish

Love

-F