Chapter 8

My day started off really shitty. We had to wipe out a nearby village in Al Mazrah to set up security for our mission. The whole time, I avoided Graves, and he wouldn't speak to me. The only time we exchanged words was when he was giving out orders.

Back at our base, we had some time off, meaning we were free to do anything for the rest of the day. I hung out with Farah until Alex came by.

"I think we should go to a bar," said Alex.

"We're in the middle of a desert, smart ass," Farah rolled her eyes.

"We'll drive out to the closest city." Alex turned to me for my approval.

"Oh, I'm in. Haven't gotten drunk in a while," I flashed a smile at Alex.

"So, what do you say?" Alex turned to Farah.

"Alright, I'm in," Farah exclaimed, followed by a chuckle.

"I'll go inform Commander Graves about it," Alex mumbled before exiting the room.

Great, just hearing his name makes my heart drop. I'm still debating in my head whether I should inform my team or stay quiet, which is definitely the wrong option.

Time Skip

Farah and I got ready before it was time to head out. We did our hair, makeup, and put on some slutty yet appropriate outfits. I walked out of the barracks alone and heard a low whistle behind me. I turned around and saw Graves.

"Oh my days," Phillip bellowed. "I thought we were going to a bar, not a strip club."

I looked him up and down and rolled my eyes. "I thought we were going to a bar, not a Sunday BBQ."

He let out a chuckle. "What's wrong with my button-up?" he continued.

"Fuck off," I spat.

"You think I'll keep chasing you?" he asked, getting closer.

"Phillip, I don't need you doing anything, and, in fact, I never have. You're just a dick." I walked away.

"Don't go whoring around tonight," his voice echoed down the hallway.

"I hope your dick falls off," I called back.

At the Bar

Farah and I were having a blast, taking shots, messing around, and making small talk with random people. Meanwhile, Alex was flirting with every female he laid eyes on, and the biggest whore of all, Phillip, was already getting a lap dance from a slut. I don't know why, but it pissed me off. The next thing I knew, the woman on top of Phillip was making out with him. Gross. Yet I noticed Phillip kept eye contact with me, making sure I felt it and got jealous. But I kept my cool; in fact, I took it to my advantage.

Two can play the game.

I turned around, grabbed the first guy I saw, and started making out with him. I made sure Phillip was watching. I glanced over at him and saw his eyes fill up with jealousy, which made me damn happy. After I had my fun, I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. I sat there alone with my whiskey and my confused feelings. I had to get my mind off things, so I headed off to the bathroom. I opened the door and felt a grab on my shoulder.

I was pinned to the wall in a matter of seconds, and my wrists were held. Phillip.

"What the fuck is that all about? If you wanted to hook up with others, you could've just told me instead of ending it like that," said Phillip.

"Oh please, did I hurt your ego?" I said sarcastically. After I said that, he pinned me harder, making my back hurt.

"Fuck."

"Did I hurt you, doll?" he mocked me.

"Fuck yes," I spat out.

"I thought you liked it rough," he smirked.

That line made my cheeks go red. I tried breaking free from his grip, but he was too strong.

"Let me go, Phillip."

He didn't say anything.

"Let me go!" I raised my voice.

He let go of me and said nothing. I walked past him, hitting my shoulder against his as I went through, making him look back.

A/N Hey yall sorry for inactivity i pretty sure many saw the MW3 campaign it was very tragic and now RIP Soap. Anyway after this chapter i will be following the MW3 campaign storyline stay tuned i will be posting more often.