Chapter 5 Slight NSFW

TW- Violence, Blood 

We had to leave headquarters and scout an area occupied by Russians. We needed to install security, but the storage room was supposed to be clear, which it wasn't, and the door was locked. If we made too much noise, we'd be ambushed.

"Let me handle this," I said to Farah, along with Graves and Alex.

I made them wait farther back while I made my way inside through a tunnel and took down four guards. I snuck up behind one, pulling his head back and slitting his throat open, gently letting his body fall without making too much noise.

I jumped down through the roof, landing on my feet and knees. I raised my head to see two Konni Russian guards in front of me. I took a knife from my thigh strap and threw it at one of the guards' throats, making him gush out blood. I then turned to the other guard, kicked him in the knee to make him lose balance, threw an elbow punch, and stuck a knife into his neck. Bulls-eye.

Before I could react, someone hit the back of my head, making me fall. I was on the ground with a gun pointed at my head. I slide-kicked his foot, making him fall and drop his gun. I kicked the gun away, but it took me longer than expected to get back on my feet.

That shit hurt.

It took so long that the guard was back on his feet, getting on top of me and choking me. I couldn't breathe. I reached for the strap hold, barely making it.

"Cдохни сукин сын," I said before stabbing the soldier in the neck, causing the artery to explode, blood gushing out and spilling all over my face. It was disgusting.

I was covered in blood, trying to catch my breath before making my way back to the door and opening it for the rest of the team to come in.

"Holly shit, what happened here?" asked Alex.

"Things got messier than I expected," I said, wiping the blood off my face.

"You look hot like that," Graves smirked.

"Kinky motherfucker," I pushed him out of the way.

Farah touched my face. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," I reassured her.

We finished scouting the place before heading back to the base. It was already night time. I was walking alone around the base, getting tea. With my back turned, I didn't notice Philip until I turned around and was cornered by his body.

"Stop following me," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, or I'll have to fuck the attitude out of you again," he smirked.

"That was a one-time thing. Don't expect anything from me," I said.

His hands slithered up my waist. "Don't deny that you wouldn't want that to happen again," his breath was hot on my ear. He grabbed my thighs, picked me up, and placed me on the counter.

"Graves, as much as I think you're good at fucking, I still hate you."

"Friends with benefits is still an available proposition," he whispered before kissing my neck and groping my ass.

"Graves," I whined. He didn't stop. "Graves, stop." I pushed him away.

"What's wrong, doll?" he asked.

Is this guy actually that clueless?

"What the fuck do you mean—what's wrong? I'm not a coward letting a man who betrayed my team fuck me again." He stepped back as I got off the counter, leaving the room with him still watching me, probably staring at my ass. I felt a wave of disappointment that I didn't take up the offer.

Fuck it.

I turned back to him, grabbed him by the collar, and pulled him into a kiss. It was a kiss filled with hatred and addiction, intoxicating me.

I jumped up as he picked me up by my thighs, making out while we made it to his room. He threw me onto his bed, took off his shirt, and then took off mine. He left kisses and marks all over my neck, stomach, thighs—you name it.

The next thing I knew, I was being fucked by the commander all night. Again.

I woke up in his bed. Great.

I turned to see him still asleep, his arm around my waist. I was still in my underwear, and so was he.

It's not that bad. I mean, I'm using him to gain his trust and break him, but I'm also getting pleasure from him. Maybe friends with benefits isn't the worst decision I might make.

A/N anyway thank you for continuing to read this i will make sure to try and complete this as soon as possible but school is starting i will have to manage my time properly.
love y'all
-F