Chapter 12 NSFW

Graves doesn't break the kiss and pushes me onto the desk while ripping my shirt open. I let out a whimper as he teases me, kissing every part of my body. He flips me over roughly and presses me up against the desk, swiftly taking my pants off and giving my ass a nice hard slap, making me moan.

"Shut the fuck up. You don't want them hearing us, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Good girl."

He bends me over on the table once more and teases my entrance with the tip of his massive, erect cock.

"Fuck me already, Phillip."

"Impatient brat," he slaps my ass harder this time before sliding himself all the way in.

I can't help but moan as skin slapping fills the room. He quickly puts his hand around my mouth and lowers himself closer to my ear. "Shhh."

With every thrust, he makes my walls clench around his cock harder, making me squirm as I feel closer to cumming. The sensation fills up my entire body, but all I want to be full of is his cum. His pace gradually quickens, and at this point, we are both sweating. Low grunts escape from his lips as he holds onto my hips for support. He is going in hard and extra rough, just how I like it, and with that, he suddenly slips out.

"On your knees," he breathes out.

"Excuse me?"

"Get on your fucking knees."

I do as he says, getting on my knees and not breaking the lustful eye contact. He takes a fistful of my hair and roughly pulls it back. I decide to tease him a bit, gliding my tongue from the base of his cock right to the top, kitten licking it.

"Stop with the games, Y/N," he growls.

I look up at him innocently as I take his dick in my mouth gradually, but he shoves his entire shaft down my throat, making me gag. I feel his tip brush against the back of my throat, and my eyes start watering. He starts face-fucking me harder with every thrust. My gag reflex is starting to get better as I get used to his dick hitting the back of my throat; it feels good. My hands start working on his length, massaging it while he hits all the spots in my mouth. I feel his dick twitch, and I have to make him want more. I get up from my knees as he looks at me in disbelief.

"W-where are you going?" he says in a low tone.

"I need to get some sleep. Goodnight, cowboy." I take my things and walk out. Before he says anything else, I shut the door behind me.

I miss this. I missed his dick. I missed him...

My thoughts are interrupted when I see Laswell. Shit.

"Laswell, hey," I try avoiding eye contact.

"What's up with you, Y/N?" She looks concerned. "You're kinda red. Do you have a fever? Let me check." She reaches out to touch my forehead.

"No," I take a step back. "Laswell, I am fine. Thanks. I need some rest. Thank you, though." I reassure her.

She nods. "Goodnight, Y/N."

I give her a smile and head back to my room.

Phew.