What's Your Story? • Nick x Reader 🌸⚠️

Everyone has a story. Some more tragic than others. But, we are all the same now.

Nick and I met after he saved me from the dead. I knew his sister since I was a junior in high school. I've been with him and his family ever since. We've grown to be close. I knew what he did before all this happened, but I never told him my story.

We were all at the farm now. Nick and I lived in a tiny house that burnt down a few days ago. He slept on the floor and let me have the bed.

One night we sat by a fire and watched the stars.

"Can I ask you something?" Nick asked. "What is it?" I smiled. "What we're you before? What were you like? I've told you my story. What's yours?" He asked.

I put my head down. "You can tell me." He reassured me. "I... I was in my last year of high school." I began. "I guess I was normal." I shrugged.

"What about your family?" He asked. "I was an orphan way before this. My parents died in a fire when I was little." I said. He looked a bit shocked and I could tell he felt bad.

I pulled my sleeves up revealing burn marks. "I was the only survivor. I watched my parents die. I was seven. I remember their screams." I pulled my sleeves back down.

"I'm so sorry..." Nick hugged me tight. "It's alright." I smiled sadly. "When I was fifteen, I was at my lowest, that's when I met Alicia." I sighed. "How did you meet my sister?" He asked.

"I was... I was on top of this building, I was standing on the edge ready to just... end it. But then your sister stopped me. She grabbed my hand and begged me not to do it." I explained.

He looked shocked the whole time. "You... you were gonna kill yourself?" He asked. I nodded, "I'm glad your sister was there." I smiled.

"I'm so sorry y/n." He hugged me tight. "It's alright. Who we were before is not who we are now."