Reunited • Alicia x Reader 🌷🌸

Alicia's POV

"Pretend you're hurt, that way we can get them to stop." Nick told me the plan. "What if they don't help me?" I asked. "They will." Nick reassured me.

We heard a truck coming, so I got into character. I started to limp and then fell onto my knees.

The truck stopped and 3 people got out. "Are you hurt?" A woman asked walking up to me. "Get the first aid kit." She yelled to one of her friends.

"Don't." My brother hopped out of the bushes. I looked up and held my knife to the woman's throat. "Woah! We're here to help." She held her hands up.

"Drop your weapons." I yelled out.

"Alicia?" It couldn't be... she was dead.

I looked over and saw her. "Y/n?"

Nick looked at me confused. I lowered the knife from the woman's neck. "Put your guns down." Y/n told the men. She looked at me shocked.

"I-I thought you were dead?" I stuttered. "I thought you were dead." She said softly.

I dropped my knife and walked quickly towards her. "Alicia." Nick yelled at me, but I didn't listen.

Y/n dropped everything and we hugged each other. "Omg! I missed you so much." She said as tears fell.

"I missed you too..." I said before kissing her deeply. She kissed me back, like she hasn't kissed me forever.

"Oh..." I heard my brother say. I hugged y/n again before breaking away. "Nick, this is y/n..." I said. "She and I were... together before everything happened." I smiled at her. She smiled at me back. "It's been forever..." she said. "Yeah... it has..."