Sisters • Alicia x Reader 🌸

"Nick? You here?" I yelled throughout the stadium. "Yeah! Here." I saw him at the garden.

"You know, you can ask for help. I feel bad that your doing this alone." I said to him. "I know. But I love doing this. Plus we have a new person to feed." He said. "We do?" I didn't hear about this.

"Hey, babe." Alicia wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. "Hey. Did you know we let in another member?" I asked her. "No, who is it?" She looked at Nick.

"Some young girl. She was out there alone." Nick said as he picked carrots. "That's horrible. No little girl should be out there alone." I said. "What's her name?" Alicia asked. "I don't know." Nick said. "I didn't ask."

"There she is." He pointed out. "Charlie?!" I broke from Alicia's hug. "Y/n?!!!" She yelled out. We ran towards each other. I hugged her so tight. "Oh my god! Y/n." She sobbed into my shoulder. "I thought you were..." I couldn't say it. "I'm here y/n. I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have ran." She apologized, crying.

"No! You had every right to run. We were in danger." I ran my fingers through her hair. "Im so glad your here." Charlie cried into my shoulder. "I'm not alone anymore. I was so scared y/n."

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you. I tried. I tried so hard. You have no idea." I kissed her forehead.

I stood up and she stood beside me, grabbing my hand. "I'm never letting go again." She sobbed.

"You know her?" Madison asked. "She's my sister." Charlie smiled. "Sister?" Madison was shocked. I never told anyone about Charlie. It was too painful to admit. I was ashamed for not finding her.

"Yes. My sister."