Meeting Her • Alicia x Reader 🌷

I stood on the road, inside the camp throwing rocks at a abandoned house. "What are you doing?" I heard a voice, making me slightly jump.

"What does it matter?" I said turning to a girl who sat on a bike. "Is that yours?" I asked her. "It is now." She smiled. "Huh." I nodded.

"I'm Alicia." She held out her hand. I shook it. "Y/n. Y/n Marshal." I smiled slightly. "So Alicia, what are you doing down here?" I asked her.

"Well, I decided to take a little stroll. Everything from this mailbox to that driveway is free land." She biked in huge circles. "Free land, huh?" I smirked. "Yes. Free land. Which means, we can do anything on this street." She smiled.

"Is that so?" I smiled. "Yep. But only the coolest people in camp can come to this free land." She laughed. "Yeah, do I qualify as cool?" I asked her. "Maybe. Depends, have you killed one of the dead before?" She asked. "Many." I smirked.

"Well then, you are allowed access." She said before biking off in circles.

"Well Alicia, do you have family in this fine establishment?" I asked her. "Well y/n, I do. It's my mom, step father, and brother. What about you?" She asked.

"Just me." I kicked the curb. "What about your family?" She asked as she stopped biking. "All dead." I frowned.

"Oh... I'm sorry." She said. "It's okay." I smiled. "At least I have a friend now." I smiled. She giggled, "Best Friend." I smiled, "Best Friend."