Psycho Killer • Clark's x Sibling!Reader 🪦

I've always been the black sheep of the family. The outcast. The last one picked. I was always left out as a kid at school. I guess that was how I went crazy. But everyone is somewhat crazy. Right?

—————————————————

It's only been two weeks since everything went to shit. Only two weeks. But it feels like it's been an eternity.

We've been in military lockdown for a while now. But something about it doesn't feel right. Somethings off. It doesn't feel safe here.

It was night out. Almost dawn. It was surprisingly quiet. No kids running around, no adults partying. Nothing.

As I walked down the street, I felt someone behind me. I turned around quickly. There was a shadow, a man. I sped up a little, but he only got faster.

I stopped in my tracks and faced him. I've never seen his face before. I didn't know who he was. "Give me your keys", he demanded. I looked at him confused, "What keys?" He didn't move, "Car keys. Now!" He demanded more harshly.

"Fuck you, I don't got any car keys." He stepped closer to me, he was mad. "Fine. I'll get them myself." He rushed at me, trying to attack me.

I grabbed the knife out of my back pocket and stabbed him in the knee, making him yell out. I pulled the knife out and repeatedly stabbed him in the chest, whilst screaming.

He didn't move after a while and I was covered in blood. The sun started to rise and I sat down beside the man's body.

I watched as people started to come out their houses. Nobody noticed the bloody scene until my siblings came out of the house. They saw me immediately, walking towards me in a hurry but cautiously.

"What did you do?" Alicia looked at me with pure fear. Nick just stared, a little traumatized. "I don't know..." I looked up at her slowly. "Shit y/n..." Nick said, sitting next to me.

"I was protecting myself..."