chapter twenty seven

Every one was on the breakfast table, called down urgently at seven in the morning. It was supposedly last day in Busan today.

" everyone, we'll be leaving by twelve noon, get your bags ready and check all your belongings, institute and the palace authority, none of us would be responsible for your loss." Mr Kim affirmed, sounding a little pissed?

Everyone nodded, leaving the table as soon as the breakfast was over to check out their belongings.

Jungkook entered the room, he finds you sitting on the bed as you rubbed your eyes.

" good morning, love." Jungkook cooes, pulling out both of your suitcases. You flash him a lazy smile, " morning " you mutter before heading towards the washroom making Jungkook chuckle.

You practically waddled your way to the washroom as memories of last night flashes through the latter's mind, a smirk twisting on his face.

However, speaking of last night ; you have been looking a lot better as you felt. You felt normal again after the torture of six days, first him and then you.

-

" has everyone boarded in the bus? We're about to start our journey!" Mr. Kim says loudly, counting the heads and he finds one of them missing. A girl.

" Taehyung, where is your friend?" Mr. Kim asks and Taehyung looks up at his father.

" she's— there she is." Taehyung points behind the old man as a panting Misoo comes in sight.

" where were you?" Mr. Kim asks.

" had left back my earphones, got them. Sorry." Misoo flashes an apologetic smile before heading beside Taehyung as Mr. Kim shakes his head.

" where were you? Couldn't you be a little earlier? I told you last night to check your belongings." Taehyung scolds.

" sorry man, things can go wrong. Stop overreacting." Misoo answers back calmly, plugging in the headphones and not caring about her boyfriend's words.

In past few days, Taehyung and Misoo had been distant and a little argumentive. The couple fought over petty things, like the one we just witnessed.

Jungkook shrugged, already ominous feeling building up in his chest that he couldn't get rid of.

" kook!" You call him, dragging him out of his thoughts as you show him the photos of you both you clicked back in the palace.

" sorry mi casa." Jungkook forces a smile as you shake your head and continue to slide through photos.

Jungkook called you mi casa very often these days, not that you minded but it triggered you rather. The feeling of familiar warmth spread through your skin everytime he pronounced you that.

-

The ride to Seoul back was more exhausting than you had wondered. As soon as you both entered your house, the wooden scent of house being closed and absent with human presence hit you.

Oh how much you missed your room!

" let's freshen up and meet back in the living room after thirty minutes, we'll have to arrange meal since it's too late to go out and pry for some." Jungkook announces as you immediately jog to your room, so does jungkook.

As soon as Jungkook grabs the towel and heads to the washroom, his phone buzzes with a call notification.

Recieving the call, he's quite surprised by the dialler.

Mr. Kim.

" hello, good evening sir." Jungkook greets politely.

" tomorrow morning, sharp 9 a.m. I want you and Cha YN in my office before I decided to call your guardians to look into this matter."

Mr. Kim speaks before hanging up leaving behind Jungkook confused.

The heavy feeling on his chest grows intense, now he maybe has figured out what was wrong.

However, he decides not to ponder over the matter until tomorrow and just leave behind the note to you for the same.

-

Exactly forty five minutes later, you and Jungkook hunt down the kitchen for the ingredients to cook some food.

Kimchi rice and fried chicken is all you could gather up as you sit on the counter and watch Jungkook cook the meal for you.

" Kook, by any chances if you've observed, didn't you find Misoo a little creepy after the incident of my illness?" You ask, your legs pacing to and fro as you look at your lover.

" sorta yeah. The way she glared at you when we were in bus, it kinda have off ominous vibes." Jungkook says as he plates the freshly cooked food and forwarding you your plate.

" Do you think she's behind the reason why we are called tomorrow?" You shoot the question at him.

" maybe. Let's not bother about it right now. All I need now and food and some cuddles, let's focus on that!" Jungkook grins with his mouth making him look like a five year old.

╼ ✶ ╾

What do you think is the matter?