Prologue

"Ms. Kailey Davis, I hereby place you on academic suspension until 50% of your tuition is paid" said the president of the admissions board at Jackson State University. "You may leave now" he said in continuance but Kailey froze. She was in shock.

Kailey grew up in a privileged home so she couldn't qualify for Pell Grants or FAFSA. She wasn't smart enough for any of the scholarships, so she tried out for the J-Settes and made it. They awarded her a partial scholarship for 2 years. Kailey's parents cut her off when she decided to go to Jackson State. Her parents both went to Mississippi State University and they were practically forcing her to go, but Kailey took control of her future no matter the circumstances. Now those two years are well gone and Kailey wish she hadn't chosen Jackson State. Don't get her wrong, the turn up is very real, but she is broke and her pride won't allow her to take her friends or dance sisters' pity.

Kailey snapped out of her trance and ran out of the board room. She had to find a job, AND SOON. She went everywhere in the mall (Metro and Northpark) and to literally every fast food place in West & South Jackson. She gave up hope until she saw the GiGi's. They were sisters, all two years apart and all had the same beginning syllable in their name: Giovanni, Gionni, & Giolani. They were Kailey's neighbors in the Palisades until they got jobs pole dancing at the #1 club in the south, Black Diamonds.

"Hey Kailey!", they all said at the same time. "Hey GiGi's.", Kailey said dryly. "Girl what in the hell is wrong with you?", Giolani said to Kailey. "I'm on academic suspension because I can't afford my past due tuition. Plus on top of that, I can't even find a job!" Kailey tried to say fighting back tears. The Gigi's ran up to Kailey and embraced her in a hug. Their massive implants were smothering her. Giovanni spoke up, "Why don't you come work at the club? Hunni those skills you have from the J-Settes can take you FAR!". Her sisters agreed. Kailey thought to herself, "Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea, I can get my tuition paid and be done."

Little did she know she was getting herself caught up in a world of sex, drugs, and money.