Chapter 16: Lost & Found

Dedicating this to KhristianBlancher lol she really wanted this chapter! And this is the moment everyone has been waiting for... You get to find out who Boss Mane is!!!!!

Kailey POV

I was sitting in the hospital's waiting room patiently awaiting Donovan to come out. I had my headphones in my ears listening to Trey Songz's Serve It Up when someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Kailey, I've missed you so much can we talk." Mike said. He was looking so roguish. I almost wanted to throw up from the smell of weed and liquor all over him.

"Mike, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you like this?" I had a look of concern on my face.

"Can we please just talk bruh. Why you gotta be all fucking difficult. Bring that ass here girl!" He grabbed my arm weakly.

Mike knew not to touch me. That's when I shot him a right hook and he fell to the ground.

"DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE PUT YOUR HANDS BACK ON ME!"

I kicked him and then a nurse ran over to me. "Ma'am are you okay?" She asked. I then noticed her name tag.

Farrah Reed-Davis, RN.

"Mom?" My eyes filled with tears. It had been almost 4 years since I had last seen her. She looked up at me and touched my face.

"Oh my God Kailey MY BABY!" She pulled me into a tight grip and I hugged her back.

"I've missed you mom."

"I've missed you too baby."

" Family of Donovan Davis" a doctor called out. I let go of my mom and walked over to him.

"Did my brother take well to the procedure?"

"The procedure was a success. However, we had to take more blood than usual because of the special type of transfusion. We are going to keep him here for a couple of days."

"Thank you so much doctor." He nooses and headed back into the back.

"Did I hear that man say Donovan's name?" My mom said standing directly behind me.

"Yea. He did."

"Is he okay? What is he doing here?"

"Yea he's fine. He just needed to give blood for a transfusion his daughter needed."

"Donovan has a daughter? I have a grandchild?"

Before I could answer Bubbles walked in.

"Bubbles are you okay?" I hugged her.

"Yea. They just prepped Sarah Lynn for the transfusion. I cried because I hate to see my baby like this." She took the tissue out her hand and wiped her eyes.

I led her over to the waiting area. I literally forgot that my mom was right behind me.

"Kai I think you have a visitor." Bubbles said pointing at my mother.

"Oh. Mom this is Bubbles, well Christina Ca-"

"Cartwright." My mom cut me off. "I knew your mom. We graduated from high school together. Yolanda was a nice person." She rested her hand on top of Bubbles' lap.

"Thank you." Bubbles smiled and turned her attention back to me.

"Kailey I just hope my baby girl makes it through this and all the trouble I put Don through won't be for nothing."

My mom's eyes popped. "Did I just hear you say that Don's the father?"

PAGING NURSE DAVIS, PAGING NURSE DAVIS.

"I have to go. But I'll see you soon. I can't wait to tell your father you are here." She hugged me once more and walked off.

"I'm hungry. Let's go get some McDonalds to kill time." I said to Bubbles.

"Yea I am kind of hungry. I haven't eaten in a day."

"Bubbles... Not eating? Aw hell no I need a Big Mac Meal Stat!" I yelled across the room. We both bursted into laughter and walked to get some food.

Boss Mane POV

"So did she believe it? She is literally going to give you Mike? My sister is soooooo gullible. HA!" Giolani laughed while she Sat on my lap in our hotel room.

"Soon this will all be ours. And right now I want you to be mines."

I positioned her to where she was straddling my lap.

I ripped her shirt open and unsnapped her bra. I couldn't help staring a her breasts. They just look so perfect. Before I knew it they were in my mouth.

"Hmmmmm baby!" She yelled in ecstasy. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Hold my neck while I pull this dick out for you baby." I said and she did as told. I whipped my king out and luckily for me she was wearing a skirt. I snatched that thong off and stuck the head in.

"Ahhhh. Ahhh." Was all that she could get out as I moved into her inch by inch. And in one swift move, I put it all in her and her body went stiff.

As I was slowly easing out I heard her say "give it to me NOW!" I was going to do as I was instructed. I threw her on the bed. "Nah let me play with your mind real quick. Get in that position for me."

She was lying ass up her bed, no panties, just her fat ass and those juicy pussy lips. Her pussy was dripping wet and I...I just couldn't help myself. I slipped my tongue into her juicy pussy and I ate until her legs started shaking.

I could tell she wanted more pleasure. "MORE DADDY MORE!!" I went inside her rough, not easing up one bit.

"That's how you like it huh?" I said to her as I fisted her hair. "Yesssss!" "What's my name then?" "Ahhhhhh" I thrusted into her harder.

"I said what's my name!" "Ahhhhhh Dr. Davis!" "Uhh. Ugh." My cum filled her body as she laid limp taking all of it. I flipped her over and she began licking her juices off my dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go! Boss Mane Revealed! Oh and your only in the middle climax. Just wait until the real big one!

LIKE/COMMENT/VOTE 💥💯