Character List

Just in case there is confusion, here is a quick bio of each character. I want to clear everything up before I move any further with the book.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Kailey Davis (Kai) - Don's sister. Kicked out of Jackson state because of past due tuition. Was introduced to black diamonds through the GiGi's. Mike's Ex.

Donovan Davis (Don) - Kailey's brother. Bubbles' baby daddy. Biggest drug lord in Jackson. Daughter's name is Sarah Lynn.

Christina Cartwright (Bubbles) - Headline stripper at Black Diamonds. Former J-Sette (how she met Kailey). Daughter is Sarah Lynn. Se thought Mike was the father but it was actually Don. Kailey's best friend. Chris' little sister and Candy's big sister.

Christopher Cartwright (Chris) - Bubbles and Candy's older brother. Works with Mike in the drug ring. Recently just got out of jail from taking a drug and gun charge for Mike. (And he's also up to something else)

Chrissy Cartwright (Candy) - Bubbles' and Chris's little sister. Stripper at Black Diamonds. Has been jealous of her sister's success so she has been doing everything to undermine her. Mike's ONLY baby mama, even though he doesn't claim the child but she still messes around with him.

Giovanni Lewis - oldest of the GiGi's. Kailey's former neighbors at the palisades. Working with Mike but also has a secret partnership.

Gionni Lewis - middle child of the GiGi's. She actually wants to be friends with Kaileybut is very submissive and weak when it comes to Mike. She loves him and hopes that they can some day ride off into the sunset.

Giolani Lewis - The youngest of the trio. She's likes to play it day by day and really doesn't give a fuck.

Dennis Cunningham - Kailey's boo thang from red lobster. But he is actually working with the enemy trying to take down Don.

Michael King (Mike) - Kailey's Ex. Candy's baby daddy. 2nd biggest drug lord in Jackson. Owner of black diamonds.

Dr. Davis - Kailey's & Don's dad who is hiding something but it just hasn't arisen yet. Sarah Lynn's doctor .

Sarah Lynn Cartwright - Bubbles's and Don's daughter who is sick.

Boss Mane- unknown character who is trying to over throw Mike and Don.