Chapter 3: Big Mistake

Meanwhile back at the club...

Don POV

"I can't believe this nigga didn't recognize me. I guess bartenders really do go unnoticed." Don said to himself. While he was half cleaning dishes, he saw a familiar face. It was his sister, Kailey.

Flashback

2 YEARS AGO
"Kai I just need the money I'll get it back to you!" "No, I'm not giving you my entire bank account. I've worked my ass off babysitting to build that account for college. I'm not putting thousands of dollars in your hand. You made your bed, now you have to lay in it!", she yelled back in my face and left the house. I rambled through her room until I found her bank card. I went to the back and withdrew the $5k.
A week later she came in my room and started hitting me with everything she had in sight. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!! I needed that money for college!!!" She said sobbing. I tried hugging her but she backed away. "NO! Don't touch me! I never want to see your face again. I no longer have a brother!"

END OF FLASHBACK

It hurt my heart to see her here. I wanted to say something to her but I was undercover. That's when I saw her get on stage and start learning a dance from the Headliner BUBBLES. I just know damn well my lil sister ain't stripping, ESPECIALLY WITH BUBBLES HOE ASS!!!

I had to walk out the club. My blood was boiling looking at my sister work a pole. Only if I hadn't have stolen all her college money. She was always good with money and that $5k could've lasted her a lifetime.

I shook my head in shame. I looked up to see Mike pull up. He was high as a kite so I really didn't have to hide my face. "Aye bartender, get all the drinks and shit out my car."

I did as I was told, keeping my cover from being blown. I walked in and saw my little sister giving dude a lap dance. I was 38 hot. This nigga gone get what's coming to him believe that!!!