Chapter 2: The Cum Up

Mike POV

"Aye hold it down I gotta run to the trap.", I said to my bartender. I couldn't believe that Kailey said what she said. She killed her own cousin for me. What the hell did that mean.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize I was at the trap. It was in a neighborhood where police rarely made rounds. I got out and locked the doors to my 2015 Mustang. It's three things you don't fuck with of mines: my money, my club, and my car. I walked to the door punching in the code to get into the trap, I walked in and smacked the ass of every girl. It was g-strings everywhere. Passing through watching the product being bagged, I walked into the office where my men, well women were holding it down.

"Giovanni, Giolani, Gionni, how are you fine ladies?" I greeted them. They all said, "good daddy!" (I loved that shit). "How are the sales doing?", I said plopping down on the sofa. Giovanni is a marketing major so she handles all of the sales. "Well daddy, we are down substantially in the north, and they are dropping in the east, but west and south remains yours." I sat up and threw the nearest thing. "FUCK!!!" I yelled, startling the girls. "It's Don. I already know it's him." Don was my nigga, my partner in crime. That was until shit hit the fan.

Flashback

"Bruh where the fuck is Don, he was supposed to have been here with the shipment!" I said to Chris, my other partner in crime. Chris shook his head and said, "Man, TBH some shit don't feel right. I think Don been working with the enemy, and not the Feds." Then the lights in the warehouse shut off and Chris and I were hit in the head. When we woke up, we had been robbed of everything we had.

End of flashback.

Giolani came over and straddled me. "Baby it's gonna be fine, especially with the little present we brought you earlier." She was talking about Kai. "Hell yea, Ima see how well Don gone be feeling once I get his sister all up in this shit. Now yall come show daddy some love."

They all came over and stripped out of their g-strings and bikini tops. "Who wants to suck daddy dry first?" All of their hands shot up so I did eenie meenie minee moe. Giovanni was up first. She got on her knees and went to work, licking the tip of my dick like it was a lollipop. I ordered both Giolani and Gionni to come sit on each side of me. "Spread your legs and let daddy play with his kitties." They did as told. I licked my fingers on each hand and stuck them in roughly. They both moaned in pleasure. I played with each of their clits until Giolani squirted all over my hand. "Lick it clean.", I ordered her. "Yes daddy!", she responded seductively and went to work. "Gionni come put that pussy on daddy face." "Yes daddy.", she moaned as I slipped my fingers out of her. She stood up and rode my face. I can tell she been eating them pineapples like I told her too. Giovanni got up and sat her fat ass on my dick, riding it until I felt I was about to release. I lined all of their bodies up and came all over their faces. "Lick this dick clean and then lick yall faces clean. They did as ordered. I slipped my dick back in my pants and then got out my phone to take a picture. They smiled with my seed still on their faces. "For keep sake.", I said as walking out of the trap.