Chapter 11: Club Cleanup

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers that are present in their child/children's lives. And for those not present, GET PRESENT! It's never too late!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike POV

"Damn Man DAMN! My club is nearly gone! How the fuck we gone launder the money now!" I said to Chris. Fucked up ain't even the word. Almost everything was either shot up or busted from the people running out. All of the girls were here to except for Bubbles and Kailey. And that bartender gone too!

"Aye Chris, I think you were right about that bartender. I ain't seen his ass since before all this shit went down. And where the fuck Kailey and Bubbles at?" I said mad a hell.

"Bubbles at the hospital bro. I was just finna tell you before shit hit the fan. Some wrong with the baby. And ion know where TF Kailey at. She prolly ran her ass up outa here when they started shooting."

I wasn't even paying attention about what he had said about Kailey. All I heard was that something was wrong with my baby. I might sleep around, but Sarah Lynn is my only baby. Fuck this club right now I need to go check on my baby.

"Aye you know what hospital they at?" I asked him getting up. He got up with me. "Yea they at UMMC Pediatrics. You wana ride out?" "Yea, just let me go tell Glovanni to handle this situation.

I ran over to Glovanni, where she was talking with her sisters. "Glovanni Ima need you to handle this, I gotta run to the hospital my baby there." "Okay daddy. And I'll have a little something to ease your mind when you get back." She licked my face and grabbed my fuck which was semi-hard because of the four-play. I smacked her ass and made my way back to Chris's car.

He was on the phone with someone and I caught the tail end of the conversation because he had the windows down. "Are you sure she is going to call you? You gave her the burner phone number right?" He whispered into the phone. Once he saw me getting all of the way in he ended the call. "You ready bruh?" He said. "Shidd ready like Freddy." We slapped hands and I made my way to the hospital.

Bubbles POV

"Ms. Cartwright Sarah is just fine, it's a reaction from the medicine. But I ran a few more tests and she is going to need a red cell transfusion, something that is commonly associated with this disease. And we checked your blood type and it doesn't match. Sarah is type O and you are type A." Dr. Davis explained to me that I will have to call Mike. But as I was about to he was walking through the door.

"How is my seed?" He said walking over to me and Dr. Davis. "Mike, I've asked you one too many times to not refer to her as that. And she needs a blood transfusion, so you need to get checked to see if you are a match."

He looked at Dr. Davis. "Alright bruh how do I get checked?" "You can follow me sir." Mike followed Dr. Davis out of the room and Chris went into the hallway.

Five minutes later, Mike walked in and asked to speak to me in the hallway. "What do you want Mike?" He clenched his jaw. "So when were you going to tell me that I'm not the father bitch!" He came closer to me and I stepped back.

"Mike what the he'll are you talking about!?!" I said not showing my fear. "I'm type B, and doctors ran a paternity test and told me that there is no way possible that that child came from my nutt." With that he walked off, but stopped and turned around. "You lucky I got a heart for that baby cause if I didn't, yo hoe ass would've been in the basement where yah mama was at." He turned back around and Chris followed.

I can't believe this shit. If Mike isn't Sarah Lynn's dad, then it's only one person left.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who do yall think it is??
LIKE/COMMENT/VOTE 💯👍🏽