Chapter 31(unedited)

Continuation

Mariel P.O.V

" I'm gonna kill, Elyn!" That's Khione he's here we met.

Kakagaling lang namin sa restaurant ng kapatid ng asawa ko.

I'm crying He's serious in everything. Even though elyn did such a bad thing in our past i will never let him kill her just like that.

"Stop this shitty Khione! Do you think that's a good decision??? Fuck it!" I said. Nang ibalibag nya ang baril na nasa kamay nya.

I'm using him because he's a good type of person, but I choose my sister more than him.

I told him that I need to protect my sister in any harm.

My sister is my everything.

"So you are going to kill your own sister two? Is that what you are pertaining too?? You know that I Ritchy liked my sister, and I  hate everything about that damn sister of yours, right?" i said calmly as he got near me.

As far as I know Khione is doing this because of me, he liked me. And i liked him as he's willing to do everything for me, and I'll  use that for my sister's safety. The only thing is that I can't leave my sister all alone because of what happened before our grandpa's car accident, I promise that to my grandpa, I can't leave Shekainah just like our parents do to us, business is more important to them than we.

"I will as long as you want" he said willingly and there's happiness shown on his face. This is what I've been wanting about him.

He's really into me.

I smiled at him as he confirmed everything.

"You know how much I hate my sister. You know for real how bad her mother broke my parents! And you know that she's  doing this for her own good! Because they are obsessed with your sister. And i know how much you care for your sister, I promise I will not let anyone be with her. I'll watch everything she does. But.." That's true. He really hate his sister. And I don't care about their problem, I'm out of their business.

I smiled again. "Don't worry, lahat ng gagawin mo may kapalit." I said ng hawakan ko ang buhok ko.

He look at me as He's serious on what I'm saying or what I'm going to say.

"Hmmm... What kind of exchange do you want ?" As far as I know this is what he wanted me to say ever since.

Khione smiled creepy....

" You know how much I love you right?" He said ng ng hinawakan nito ang buhok ko.

"I want you to marry me, would you do that?"

I already hate being married to raven, and fact I still hate if I married this man Infront of me.

He's s sycho why would I do that?

Instead of not saying anything I nodded innocently as if I'm like a puppet but the real boss is me.

Let me fo this for our safety.

Niyakap ako nito. He hug me gently.

Hindi ako kumikibo pero I saw this woman staring at us. Sa madilim na lugar kung saan walang tao at sya lang ang naka tayu. Even though she's miters away from us. I saw those beautiful featured. The one that I loved.

She's leaving.

All I need is my sister. My sister is everything for me.

Lumayo ako sa pag kaka yakap ni khione na animoy tinipid pa at naka tingin saaking naka ngiti.